I need you with me (Minishaw)

*if you are not good with injury's than this is not the story for you!

Harry and his boyfriend Simon were with all off there mates, they were going to do another set off football videos because of popular demand, it was also quite fun to just run around and be lads. Harry was not that good but he enjoyed it so much. For Simons channel they were doing 3 vs. 3, who ever scored first got to the next round, as they were 12 it would be 2 matches each and one team would be champions. Harry, Simon and Ethan were on the same team and playing against JJ, Cal and Josh. It was the second match so this was the game to win if you wanted to be in the final.

"Simon give it here" Ethan yelled out as he ran as fast as he could to the goal, but JJ managed to get to the ball before him and take it off, Harry then managed to take it off him and he sprinted towards the goal, Cal was not going to let him trough, but he did not intend on running into him, ramming his full body weight into Harry's right knee making him scream in pain and fall to the ground in agony.

"OWWWW" Harry was screaming when he was on the ground and he grabbed his knee but that was a big mistake as that shot a hole different pain into his body and he was starting to cry

"what's wrong, are you OK" Callux said as he ran over,

"NO, OMG"

"want us to call an ambulance!!" Simon yelled as he ran to his boyfriend. 

"just walk it off" Josh said as he walked over

"I don't think I can stand up" Harry said almost crying

"look at your knee Harry" Vikk shouted at him and now Harry took his hands off his knee and he saw that his kneecap was to the side of his leg.

"OHH NO, FUCK" Harry screamed out

"Ohh shit" JJ said

"try to straiten your leg out" Vikk called to him

"no do not move it at all!" Josh said

"It hurts so much, owww" Harry moaned out, he was in clear pain. and Simon just sat down next to him, trying his best to comfort his boyfriend.

"call the ambulance right now, he needs to get to the hospital" Ethan yelled and Cal ran to get his phone and then he rang.

"999 what's your emergency"

"hi, my friend dislocated his kneecap quite badly."

"is it still deformed or did it pop back in place"

"It's still dislocated"

"OK, can you tell me were you are"

"*insert name off the football pitch*"

"OK, I've got you on the GPS, there will be an ambulance there in 8-10 minutes"

"thank you" Cal said and the woman on the phone heard Harry scream out in the background

"he is in quite a bit off pain right?"

"yeah a lot"

"don't make him stand up and don't move his leg at all"

"Ok, thank you" Cal said and then he hung up.

"what did they say?" Josh said

"they said not to move him at all, the ambulance will be here in 10 minutes" Cal said and Harry was starting to cry, Simon was still trying to calm him down him as Harry was breathing really fast like he was trying to breath trough the pain but it was clearly not working at all for him.