I don't have the right to be upset (Kshaw)

Harry's POV

I've been upset all week, Tobi and Vikk just broke up, and I'm friends with them both, I love them both, and I don't know what to do, Tobi was going to move back home, to his hometown and I wont be able to see him like I'm used to, but me and Vikk have been friends for so long now, and I feel like I need to be there for him because he is going through such a tough time. 

"Haz, baby are you OK?" JJ asks me as I just lay in bed

"not really"

"wanna talk about it?"

"not really"

"what's going on?"

"I just feel upset"

"are you upset about Tobi leaving? you will see him again"

"yeah, I will just miss him, and I feel like I'm losing something from my life, I'm so used to saying Tobi and Vikk, it's just so wired that now it's just Vikk, It just feels wrong"

"I know, but you will get used to it"

"but I don't want to, I just feel upset"

"I know you are, and you are allowed to" JJ tells me kissing my head as he gives me a warm hug that I just melt into. 

"it just feels so surreal, like this happened so fast, I don't understand, and he told me just yesterday that he would not be leaving until next week, and then he is just gone the next day, and I don't know if I will ever see him again, it just hurts, and I feel like I did not get to say goodbye, I wanted to have more time to say goodbye" I say as I start to cry into JJ's chest

"baby, I know it hurts, but everything will be OK, just wait and see, it's all gonna be OK"

"I hope it will, and I hope Vikk will be OK, and I hope Tobi will be OK"

"they will, they were both looking fine with it"

"I know, and that is so wired, I feel like I don't have any right to be upset if they are not upset, because I did not lose anyone, I did not brake up with anyone, I just don't feel like I have any right to be this upset over this"

"babe, listen to me, you have every right to be upset, you are shocked off how fast he left, you are upset that you did not get to process it in your head, you thought you had a hole week to prepare yourself for this day, but you only got a few hours, I think you have every right to be upset"

"I just don't know when I will see him again, if I will ever see him again"

"you will, we just need to make a little trip to do so, but we will see him again and you can still text him"

"but it just feels so wrong, because I was Vikk's friend first"

"you don't need to pick sides Harry, and you can feel however you feel, you have every right to be upset and I'm here for you if you need me, never forget that" JJ tells me and I just brake down and cry, I hate how fast everything changed and I hate the fact that Tobi just left, I hate the fact that I don't know when I will see him again, and I hate the fact that I feel like I need to chose sides. this hole thing just sucks and I don't want this to be happening. 

"just cry baby, it's OK, I'm here for you, you are allowed to be upset, you are going to be OK" JJ whispers in my ear as I cry. 

So this happened to me today, I'm Harry, and my best friend and her boyfriend who is also my friend just broke up and he moved away today, and I'm upset and it hurts.