you are actually an idiot (wroetoMD)

Based on Harry's latest video.

I have two requests to do, and they will be up asap. Sorry for my lazyness!!

"Hey" Chris smiled as he picked up the phone as his boyfriend off 2 years, Harry Lewis was calling him.

"Uhhh Chris, you are gonna hate me"

"What did you do now?"

"You know when you told me to stop playing on top off my roof"

"Yeah, and I still think that, now tell me what you did"

"Well, me and my brother were filming"

"You broke something didint you?" Chris moaned out as he shook his head.

"Yeah, I mean maybe, I am at the hospital, waiting for an x-ray"

"What hurts"

"My ankle is a bit messed up, I will show you the video later"

"Just tell me"

"Well, I was at the top off the roof, like you know when you come inside the house, and we were throwing balls down and the other was supposed to score. But Josh was throwing me the ball and it did not make it, so I leaned forward, lost my grip amd slided down, and landed a bit harshly on my dads car, and yeah, my ankle kinda twisted under me."

"You are actually an idiot, you know that right?"

"I'm fully aware off that, thanks" Harry laughed

"So, when are you gonna go in for an X-ray?"

"An hour or more, I'm not in to much pain so I'm not that high on the prioraties list"

"Good, about the pain I mean, not that you have to wait" Chris laughed and Harry just smiled, he was just in a hospital bed, he had gotten some pain meds and he was just relaxing, he was feeling fine, even if his ankle was throbbing, he was doing OK.

"Do you think you will make your flight over here tonight?"

"Not sure, I dont have a clue off when I will be out off here" Harry moaned out as he just continued to chat to his boyfriend. Little did he know that Chris was online, booking himself a flight to Guernsey that was leaving in 40 minutes, and he had to get to the airport.

Chris was in Guernsey about 2 hours later and he had called his mother-in law to adk her if Harry was still at the hospital, and he was.

"Harry Lewis"

"3rd floor, Room 278, are you related to him?"

"Boyfriend" Chris smiled and as he came up to the floor that Harry was on he went strait to the desk to ask in what derection he should be going in, he asked the lady at the desk and she asked him if he was related to him.

"Boyfriend"

"You can go in there right now, he is coming out off sedation as they were setting his ankle back into place"

"So he broke it"

"Yes" she said as she poited Chris to the right room, he then walked in and saw his boyfriend all drugged up and smiling.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling"

"Hey, what up!"

"You a little high?"

"Noooooooooo" Harry said smiling like an idiot

"I'm thinking yes" Chris laughed as he filmed his drugged up boyfriend, and it took him an hour to wake up fully and then he was put in a moon boot and given crutches and told to come back in 4 days, they would have to X-ray him again, to see if he would need to have surgery or not. Chris just got him into bed and laid down next to him.

"I love you Chris, thanks for comming"

"I love you to, and now can you please stop being so stupid"

"I will try" Harry smiled before he fell asleep, with Chris at his side.