Ocean between us (WroetoMD)

There is something about you that I can't put my finger on, I just enjoy your company more and more. There is just something that pushes me towards you more and more. You are like a drug, I just need another fix, I feel like I'm drawn to you, there is just something about you that is so beautiful to me. I need you, and I want to have you here with me, but there is a ocean between us, and I don't mean that in a romantic movie kinda way, there is actually an ocean between us, even though you can see my island from yours.

"are you OK?" my sister asks me, I think she caught on that I like someone, because I only act like this when I do, because I'm a hopeless romantic, I've always been a hopeless romantic. I probably always will be, but this time it's so much different, I don't know if I can go up to him and ask him how he feels about me, I'm pretty sure that he is strait and I don't want to lose him as a friend, because I think that would hurt a lot worse than just to love him from a far, maybe I'm wrong. But I'm not taking a chance, we have so many mutual friends and I don't want to lose them all because I said something stupid to a Harry Lewis.

That name sounds like music to my ears, It has been that way for a long time now, it does not help that he likes filming with me, he always comes over for a day or two when he is in Guernsey, and we talk on skype a lot, we are very similar, we both do not upload daily and we don't want to do that either, we are both from the channel Islands and we both think our island is better, there is a rivalry going on and we both low key love it.

I just can't stop thinking about you and I don't want to stop, all I want is that you think about me like I think about you, but I'm not holding out hope for that, there is basically no chance off that and I need to except that, even if it hurts like hell. I've not seen him for almost 3 weeks now, he has been busy, he went to New York and then he stayed in London for much longer than I wanted him to, he asked me if we could hang out when he would be back, and he told me that he was going to be in Guernsey tomorrow.

I then hear my phone buzz, I have a skype call from Harry Incoming. I text him telling him that I will be ready in about 5 minutes, then I go and do my hair so it's not all over the place and brush my teeth over, just to make sure there is nothing stuck there. I need to look my best for him.

"hey man, how are you"

"good, over the jet lag?" I ask him

"nope, still sleeping like shit" he laughed

"I swear someone should turn off your internet at 1am so you actually would get some sleep, this is not good for you"

"yeah I know, I need to start fixing my sleeping pattern" he smiles

"when are you flying in tomorrow"

"I have a flight booked at 9am from here, will you be at the airport to pick me up?" he asked

"of course, I would not want to be anywhere else" I said, Harry just smiled and then he hung up, why did I say that, I'm so stupid, he probably thinks I'm so wired now, he will probably cancel his flight, why do I need to be so dumb.

The next morning I'm at the airport at 9:30, his flight should be here any minute now, I feel so exited and nervous at the same time, there are butterflies in my stomach and I just can't wait to see him, I just watch out off the window in the waiting aria and just watch out for the plane that is there a couple off minutes later, I feel a sigh off relieve when I see Harry come out off the plane, thanking god that he did not cancel on me, or oversleep.

"hey" I say as I hug him

"hey yourself" he tells me and I can see that he looks tired

"did you get any sleep last night?"

"not really, I was so worried that I would oversleep that I was waking up every hour" he tells me

"wanna go and get some rest" I ask him

"but we have plans?"

"that can wait until later, you need to get some rest before your eyes sink into those bags that you have under your eyes"

"thank you for that lovely image" Harry laughs at me and then we just drive to my house and me and Harry go strait to my room and just lay down in bed

"I'm so glad that you are here" I tell him as I lay down next to him

"I'm glad that I'm here to, I missed you a lot when I was in New York"

"did you?" I ask surprised

"yeah, all I could think about was when I would see you next"

"aww, that is so sweet off you, I could not wait to see you too" I smile

"Chris, I need to ask you something"

"what is it?"

"do you love me?"

"yes"

"would you do me the honor off being my boyfriend" Harry asked me and my face just lit up and I smiled so bright.

"I would love to be your boyfriend" I tell him as I grab his face into my hands and give him a kiss.

"now there is no way that you will be allowed to stay here when I go back to London" Harry laughed.

"good, I never want to be away from you that long again" I say as I lay down at his side as he falls asleep, I don't think I've ever been so happy, the impossible happened, I got the man off my dreams, now I just hope that I never wake up from that dream. I think to myself as I slowly drift off to sleep, holding on to Harry, and I never ever want to let him go again.