Lost part 1

Prompt by WroetoEmosh

hope you enjoy love <3 

also the hole thing was about 4000 words, so I split it into two parts :)

Harry was not normally out this late, but he had stuff on his mind and he felt like a walk would clear his head a bit, his head was so clouded at the moment, he was worried about everything and nothing was working for him, and that made him worried.

He felt like it was a good idea to go for a walk, and just walk somewhere, he did not want to ask anyone to go with him, he needed to be by himself, and he was just listening to a playlist on Spotify, he just needed to relax and be with himself, he did not want anyone to be with him right now, sometimes it was just good to have your own space and no one to talk to you and tell you what to do, or how to do things.

Harry had been walking for almost an hour before he started to wonder where he had walked to, he was in the middle off the woods, how had be not realized that he had walked into the woods, there was not even a trail there, there was no way to get back, he did not even know where he had really come from, he had walked in so many different directions.

"shit" Harry muttered to himself before he fished his phone out off his pocket to open up the GPS, he had to find out where he was so he could get out again, it was also starting to get dark, and that was just not something that he wanted to deal with, it was also time to just go home, he wanted to just lay in bed and relax, or something like that, or to be fair, he wanted to be anywhere else but in the woods right now.

"are you fucking kidding me" Harry almost screamed in frustration as he saw the battery percent on his phone, it was at 2 percent, and that would last him maybe a minute, or so, he had to act quick if he was gonna find out his location, or he would risk it and try to call someone to come and get him, if he would call then the others would know that he was lost, but if he would find his location he might get home on his own, but that was a big might, because he did not know how the hell he would get out off the woods, he did not even know where he had come from. Right now he just wanted to lay down and cry, but that was not an option.

"CAL" Harry screamed down the phone as he decided to call up Callux, he would know what to do

"what's up"

"I'M LOST, MY PHONE IS ABOUT TO DIE, I NEED YOUR HELP"

"is this a prank or something, are you really getting that depressed for video ideas"

"does this sound like a video to you?" Harry asked surprised

"I don't know, where are you?"

"I don't know, you need to find me on find my IPhone or something, but it's about to die, I don't know where I am, I'm in some woodland or some shit, I don't know where I am and there are trees all around me, I don't know where I came from or anything"

"calm down yeah, I'm getting my computer right now, just stay calm, I've got you" Cal said and then the line went dead, Harry took his phone away from his ear to tap the screen, but it was just black.

"just fucking perfect, I'm so fucking stupid" he yelled at himself before kicking the nearest tree, hurting his toes in the process. He then sat down at the trunk off the tree and started crying. What the fuck should he do, he was alone and he was starting to get scared, it was about to get dark and he had no food or drink with him, he was also just in a hoodie, thankfully it was still pretty warm out so freezing to death was not his main concern, although the night might be cold. If he would have to stay that long, maybe he should just try to get out off the woods himself and get to a road, he knew where he wanted to go so that was not the issue, he just had to get out off these woods.