You will be fine (Kshaw) pt 2

JJ's POV

Harry made it through surgery, thank god, but he is still unstable and he is in the ICU, we are not allowed to see him yet, but I am allowed to stand outside and look at him through the door, I'm not family, I wish I was, he really needs someone with him right now, I don't care if he is still asleep after the surgery, he needs someone with him when he will wake up, his parents are not here, and they will not be here for a few hours. 

"can I please go in, he has no family in London, the all live in Guernsey, I just don't want him to be alone, he is one off my best friends" I beg the nurses

"OK" she caves in and opens the door for me, I get told that I'm not allowed to touch any wires, tubes or machines that are around him, and there are so many off them, my poor little baby looks so sore, I just sit down in a chair next to him and hold his hand, careful not to touch anything that is around him, I don't want to do anything that might hurt him

"when will he wake up?"

"his body went through a big trauma, we are going to keep him sedated for a few hours to let him recover a bit, he will be in pain when woken up" she tells me, I can already tell that he is going to be in pain, he looks so rough and I feel so sorry for him, he definitely got unlucky in the accident, I don't understand how I can get off almost fine, I have a few cuts and bruises, but that is it, Harry is broken and has internal injury's, I just want him to be OK, there is nothing else that I want.

"you will be fine baby, I love you so much" I whisper to him, I do love him, and not just like a brother, I've been having strange feelings for him for a long time now, his smile and his laugh just make me so happy inside, I can't help but smile when he does, his striking good looks and those eyes are to die for. I could get lost just looking into his eyes, I just wish I could see them now, although I don't think they will have the happy spark that they have most off the time and that makes me sad, I wish that I had been the one that had gotten so hurt, it would be so much better if this was me in the bed, then Harry would be OK, I just want him to be OK. 

- few hours later-

Harry's POV

I'm having such a foggy dream, I can't tell if it's real life or not, I feel like I'm about to come crashing down, I don't know what is going on. I keep seeing JJ's face, I just hope that he is OK, I did not see him after the accident, I did not dare to open my eyes, I know he was alive, he was talking to me, trying to calm me down, I hope he is OK, I hope everyone is, I don't know what I will do if Simon or Ethan died, I did not hear Ethan or Simon after the crash, I have no idea how they are doing, and to be honest, I don't know how I'm doing. 

I open my eyes slowly and the bright lights in the room blind me, so I moan out and I feel someone grab my hand, I try to adjust to the light but it takes a bit off time. 

"Harry, can you hear me?" a voice asks me, I know it's JJ right away, JJ is there with me holding my hand,I squeeze his hand and I smile a little before the pain kicks in and I moan out in pain, my chest is killing me. 

"nurse, he is awake" I can hear JJ call out and then there are a lot off people around me, I can hear everyone talking but I don't want to open my eyes yet. 

"can you hear us?" they ask me as I just nod my head

"are you in pain?" they ask me again, I guess they are trying to keep me as pain free as possible, thank god

"yeah" I whisper out and I try to take a deep breath but my chest feels so tight and I feel like I'm not able to take deep breaths, it hurts so much, I can feel someone taking my hand and then I can feel something going into my hand, I guess they are giving me something to keep me relaxed, but I don't know, I feel oddly calm about this all. 

"you are going to be fine Harry, everything will be alright" I hear JJ tell me and I just squeeze his hand again, I don't want him to go. I need him with me, I don't want to do this without him. 

"JJ don't go" I moan out

"I'm not going anywhere, I love you so much, I don't know what I would do without you" JJ whispers to me

"I love you JJ" I whisper before he fell asleep again

"I love you too Harry, get some sleep" JJ said to me as he kissed my cheek, he was not going to leave me, thank god for JJ. 

AN

I'm also going a full story called Trust me, if you have not checked that out then I suggest you should! ;)

also I have a lot off other longer story's up! Check them all out if you have not done so yet. my most popular ones are 

Dealing with some stuff

Post it

and Faded. 

I also need some prompts and ship requests for this book, I'm all out off ideas, there will not be an update if I don't get requests :)