1-10

Chapter 0001 Li Xingxing

"Boss Xiao Li, please sign for a truckload of sweet potatoes!"
  "Xingxing, you will receive the oil and bean cake that your grandfather squeezed from me!"
  "Boss Xiao Li, I'm a delivery man at the Red Star Food Factory. I brought you all kinds of sweets and cakes from , and the payment has been settled. Please sign for it after ordering the goods."
  "Xingxing! Your grandfather asked me to order the mutton!"
  "Boss Xiao Li, I came from Shanghai to give it to you. We will send your grandfather to find our specially customized big white rabbit, wheat milk essence, etc."
  "Little Xingxing, Lao Litou asked me to order all the little black pigs I will raise this year. I will slaughter some of them and transport them directly to the cold storage, right? I'll kill the rest tomorrow and send it to you."
  "Xingxing, Xingxing, your family doesn't usually sell beef, why did your grandfather ask me to order cattle? Let me kill it for you."
  "Little Li Boss, where will I unload the truckload of cotton that Lao Li asked me to transport?"

  "Xingxing, your grandfather ordered the free-range chickens I raised two years ago. At the appointed time, he told me to kill them all, shed their hair and send them to you. Can your cold storage hold them? There are still several cars. Grass eggs are worth tens of thousands per truck! Even if the shipments were large a while ago, they might not be able to sell out, right?"
  "Little Li, what do you think your grandfather asked me to buy dried sweet potato dregs for? Only Pigs eat that stuff, and you don't raise pigs in your house, and they are stacked in your backyard, and the smell is bad." Li Xingxing didn't know what her grandfather was thinking before he died.
  Just after the funeral of the old man, more than 100 kinds of goods ordered by the old man in full before his death were delivered to the door one by one, as well as the untreated gross grains such as wheat, corn, soybeans and rice that the old man suddenly wanted to buy. , filled with all the cold storages, warehouses, and large yards of Xingxing wholesale supermarkets, large and small.
  Thanks to the old man expanding his own wholesale supermarket every year, now it occupies a full street, and all the stores are opened in a short walk.

 As for his bank account, only ten dollars and ninety-eight cents remained.
  That's right, except for the shops already registered under Li Xingxing's name and the piles of grain and oil department stores, the entire inheritance left by the old man to Li Xingxing is ten yuan and ninety-eight cents.
  Li Xingxing scratched his head and decided to go up the mountain and ask the old man.
  The old man was buried on the mountainside of Wutong Mountain.
  This location, according to Feng Shui masters, is a treasure land of Feng Shui, which is a treasure land of feng shui.
  In fact, the reason why the old man chose to be buried here is that he picked up Li Xingxing, who was abandoned at birth, and raised him like a granddaughter for 18 years.
  On the eighth day of the twelfth lunar month, Li Xingxing's birthday, happened to burn five or seven papers for the old man.

  Kneeling on the ground and burning piles of paper money and gold and silver ingots, Hao had two gold bracelets clinking on each of his wrists, which were made by the old man three years ago. They were made by Li Xingxing. Four taels, four are sixteen taels, and she was told to wear them until she was eighteen years old before taking them off.
  Recalling the old man's voice and smile, Li Xingxing burst into tears: "Grandpa, you said you would live a hundred years and twenty years, but why did you stop at ninety-nine? I don't have a grandpa anymore."
  In response to her Yes, only tombstones, cold tombstones.
  In a world without relatives, she seemed to be surrounded by endless loneliness.
  After crying bitterly, Li Xingxing slowly got up and prepared to go home to cook the goods left to her by the old man. Who knew that as soon as she turned around, she felt dizzy, but when she was about to help the tomb pine, she stumbled to the ground.
  At this moment, she did not realize that she was surrounded by a cloud of white light.
  When the white light dissipated, she got up from the ground and noticed something was wrong at first sight.