871-880

Chapter 0871 banquet

It is about Li Xingxing's first appearance in the Chinese rich social circle, and the whole family attaches great importance to it.

However, Li Xingxing has her own ideas, abandoning all fancy, choose a simple and generous one-shoulder light pink satin dress, plain face dark pattern, looming cherry blossoms, wear a wide milky white vicuña shawl.

As for jewelry, it was Mrs. Xie who finally prevailed.

She also found a whole set of bright pink conch beads for Li Xingxing, an apron necklace composed of white diamonds and pink conch beads, a pair of earrings, and a bracelet.

Each bead is a symmetrical oval shape with almost the same color and size.

That's hard to come by.

Even the granddaughter-in-law of the Xie family may not have such a treasure.

The old lady thought that diamonds were too flashy, too luxurious, and not low-key enough, and the necklaces presented by He Xiuying were too cookie-cutter, which was often worn by the Queen of England.

Conch beads are different. They are rare, unassuming, and show their identity.

The next afternoon, when Xie Jiaxiang came to pick her up from get off work early, Li Xingxing was already dressed.

"Good-looking." Xie Jiaxiang was full of praise.

Although it is also difficult to ignore her appearance when she is normally facing the sky, but the costumes make everyone even more shocked, like a blooming flower, scorching and fragrant.

Li Xingxing took his arm: "Take me to attend, isn't your face very bright?"

Xie Jiaxiang nodded: "Of course!"

He stared at Li Xingxing's Xia Xingxing with a smile, and said, "I'll be back at ten o'clock at the latest and hand over Shanshan to you. I have enough bodyguards, so don't worry about safety."

Xia Xingxing had a flash of inspiration: "Grandpa, why don't I be a bodyguard for you and Xingxing!"

Front and back, never leaving.

His petite wife is so beautiful and pretty, he can't bear for her to be stared at.

He is jealous.

Everyone heard it and was dumbfounded.

Xia Mingxing raised his chest and accepted everyone's scrutiny.

Although he and Li Xingxing have not disclosed their experience in the army, they are tall and tall, no thinner than white bodyguards, and their skills are first-class, fully worthy of the role of bodyguards.

Li Xingxing stretched out her white and clean hand and covered her face vainly, "Brother Xia, don't make trouble."

All are white bodyguards, with a yellow skin in, who doesn't stare at him? If everyone knew that they were attending a banquet with their grandfather and made their husband a bodyguard, they would definitely scold her to death.

Xia Xingxing didn't give up: "I really want to be your bodyguard."

Li Xingxing put down his hand: "I hope you stay at home and wait for me to come back."

She shook Xia Xingxing's arm and said coquettishly, "Brother Xia, you have to have the awareness that you are very good-looking. If you meet a lady like me who accompanies her elders to a party, she will see you at a glance and recruit you as a concubine. What about me who married you? I'm so petite, pitiful, and helpless, I can't resist the wild bees and butterflies rushing towards you."