451-460

Chapter 0451 Gan Bai downwind

Back home, Li Xingxing received unfortunate news.

She wanted to take Xia Xingxing to the dance party and made a stunning appearance, but Xu's father told her that the transportation department of the department store had received a temporary task, and all the free trucks in Shanghai were dispatched to the wharf to transport grain, that is, to transport the landed grain to the grain depot , wait for the next distribution, and then ship to all directions.

is imported food.

In summer, after the country decided to import food, it began to act, and this was the first batch.

Those who got the news were all rejoicing.

Although the amount of food was not as good as Zhao Haiyun's donation, it was enough for the city's transport team to be busy for several days and nights before returning. Of course, they would not be busy working in vain. Family.

Li Xingxing has a lot of money and doesn't care about refined grains. She blinked and asked, "Does my father have to be there in person?"

Is the dance cancelled?

It's a good thing that it's cancelled, Li Xingxing is really not interested in the dance.

Outside, starving and dying, what song and dance are you going to play?

The financial department that held the dance was a little shy!

Father Xu didn't know the various complaints in Li Xingxing's heart, and replied: "There are cadres from the Grain Bureau and other relevant departments, and there is no need to work on Comrade Chen Xiangyang's great drive."

Although Shanghai is not big, the cadres have always performed their duties.

Hearing this, Li Xingxing felt regretful.

"What's wrong?" Father Xu felt that there was something vaguely wrong with her expression.

Li Xingxing sighed: "The financial department is holding a welcome dance. Comrade Ouyang's daughter has to invite me to participate. I want to go with Xiao Xia, and he will escort me. Who knows he will not come back."

Father Xu immediately said, "Tonight?"

"Yeah, just tonight, I'll come back to change clothes and wait for the invitation." Ouyang Lin will regret it to the death!

Father Xu smiled and said, "I have received an invitation to a dance party in the name of welcoming your father. Your brother and your cousin are working in the Finance Bureau and haven't come back yet. I guess they are all present."

It was exactly as Li Xingxing expected.

There was a sense of smugness in her heart, "You're busy, I'll go upstairs and dress up."

Must not lose the face of the scumbag!

Silk and other cheongsam dresses are not suitable, whether it is made of large or small floral fabrics, the Bragi is too fancy, and it is not suitable to wear jewels and jade, and leather shoes are fine.

After careful consideration, when Li Xingxing went downstairs, he wore a white shirt, a black and red plaid skirt, and a red coat.

The double ponytails were tied with red ribbons, and the ribbons were flowing, which made a small face white and beautiful.

Grandma Xu boasted: "Bright eyes, bright eyes, bright lips and white teeth, it's very good-looking."

Li Xingxing is really the most dressed up girl she has ever seen.