771-780

Chapter 0771 Start to lose weight

When he got home and saw his sister, Luo An quickly slipped down from Xia Xingxing's arms and said to her sister, "Big Fatty and Er Fatty led someone to beat me, good or bad! Sister, it was my uncle and sister who saved me."

Thin fingers pointed at Xia Xingxing and Li Xingxing, "They are good people."

Xia Mingxing corrected: "It's called brother."

He didn't want to be two generations with Li Xingxing.

Luo an opened his eyes wide, puzzled.

Li Xingxing lowered his head and said to him with a smile: "We are a couple. You call my sister and his uncle, do you think it's right? Of course it's time to call my brother and sister."

"I'm sorry." Luo Ping apologized for his brother first, and then said, "Thank you for your life-saving grace."

She touched her brother's head with tears in her eyes, "We... Since my father was released, our family was sealed off, and we lived in the pavilion, we were often bullied."

Li Xingxing was not at all surprised by the poor composition of delegated personnel.

She only had a consolation: "Life is the most important thing."

He took out two glass bottles from the canvas satchel, one with the words "safflower oil" and the other with the words "trauma medicine wine", the latter is actually iodophor.

There is a batch of medicines that she and Xia Xingxing handled in the Xingxing Supermarket.

Handing it to Luo Ping, Li Xingxing said, "Safflower oil can treat bruises, bones and muscles, and promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. You can rub it on him, but if there is a broken skin, use medicinal wine to reduce inflammation. Don't mix it up."

Luo Ping was surprised and happy: "Thank you, thank you, I'll give you money, how much?"

"I don't want money, just treat me as being kind!" Li Xingxing waved his hand and took Xia Xingxing to leave.

She thought her husband and wife and Luo Ping and Luo An met by chance. She happily braved the moderate rain to drink mutton soup at the mutton restaurant. There were many people and it was very crowded. The four bungalows were full of fireworks.

The store offers mutton soup, mutton soup noodles, and mutton noodles, while stocks last every day.

Seeing that there was not much white-cut mutton left on the plate, Li Xingxing immediately took out food stamps and ordered two large bowls of mutton noodles for himself and Xia Xingxing, cut a pound of cooked mutton into the noodle soup.

She didn't want to eat noodles herself, she only drank soup and mutton.

"Why don't you eat noodles?" Xia Mingxing was very surprised. She ate half a box of leeks in the morning, and her appetite was as usual.

Li Xingxing has his own reasons: "I want to reduce the staple food and eat more vegetables to maintain my figure. Wearing a skirt in summer will look better!"

Since wearing it back, she is lazy, and doesn't like to exercise.

Can't go on!

One fat ruins everything.

She wants to be the most beautiful rich woman, not the fattest rich woman.

Reduce the intake of carbohydrates to achieve the effect of weight loss, and you don't have to go hungry.

Xia Xingxing picked up the noodles and said with a smile: "I will run with you starting tomorrow morning. I remember you said that grandpa once asked you to practice martial arts, so it would be a pity to give up, pick it up and continue. And exercising regularly is good for your health, Look at Dad, he get up at four or five o'clock every day to run, rain or shine, and his mental state is better than his colleagues."