101-110

Chapter 0101 Foreign Friends Service Department

They stayed at the Ethnic Hotel that day, which is the best international upscale hotel in Yanjing.

Located on Chang'an Street, the location is very advantageous.

The internal facilities are two or three grades higher than that of the First Hotel in Wutong City.

As a portable interpreter, Li Xingxing owns a separate room. If he doesn't see through the window, there are figures in ragged clothes and disheveled faces roaming the streets and alleys in the snowstorm, if he doesn't see the residents of Yanjing lining up in front of the grain and oil store in the snowstorm , she would think she was in a luxury hotel sixty years later.

Thinking of the various materials that accompanied him across time and space, Li Xingxing rarely sighed.

For the country's disaster, millions of tons of grain are still a drop in the bucket, not to mention a few items in wholesale supermarkets?

However, the lack of private materials will not affect the reception of foreign guests by the ethnic hotel.

There are Chinese restaurants, Western restaurants, coffee shops, Turkish barbecue and Chaozhou restaurants, etc. Chinese food alone can be divided into Cantonese, Shandong, Huaiyang, Sichuan, Halal...

Li Xingxing, along with the James couple and Zhao Haiyun, ate seafood hot pot at noon, coffee in the afternoon, and French cuisine at night.

The foie gras tastes amazing!

Li Xingxing thought that he would not be able to enjoy this kind of deliciousness until he wore it sixty years ago.

She did not expect that the western restaurant not only offers Turkish barbecue and French dishes, but also Italian dishes!

What is this called? It's called the bureaucracy.

Everyone is equal? nonexistent.

Therefore, it is impossible to complain that they have a sense of superiority.

The next day, the blizzard showed no signs of stopping, nor did it affect their itinerary.

The Great Wall could not be climbed, the Forbidden City could not be visited, and the waters of Shichahai were frozen, but they could choose to do Mrs. James's favorite activity: shopping.

Li Xingxing came to the spirit immediately.

Shopping, she loves it!

A small shopping expert, you can go shopping for a whole day without getting tired.

It seems that Zhao Haiyun often comes to Yanjing for consumption. He is very familiar with everything in Yanjing and takes them directly to the Foreign Friends Service Department.

Seeing that there were a group of foreigners among them, namely the James couple and their entourage, the guards at the door of the store immediately released them, but checked the work documents of Zhao Haiyun, Li Xingxing and others.

The attitude is meticulous, and the process is not reduced because of Zhao Haiyun's style.

After the inspection, and with permission to enter the door, Zhao Haiyun led them forward and said, "The inspection of the Friendship Store in Shanghai is even worse. We have become accustomed to it."

Li Xingxing learned again: "So, money is not everything."

"Of course not." Zhao Haiyun took them upstairs. "The first floor is mainly food, cakes, tea, drinks, and drinks. Let's visit again before we leave. Upstairs are silk, lacquerware, cloisonne, antique calligraphy and painting, jewelry, jade and other artworks. Department stores. You have it here, you have it here, you don't have it in the department store, you have it here."