921-930

Chapter 0921 tears

In the earnest expectation of both parties, the big ship slowly entered the berth.

After it stopped, the gangway was lowered, and Mrs. Xie couldn't wait to step on it. There was only Chen Xiangyang who was missing an arm in her eyes, and there was no other person or thing in her eyes.

Li Xingxing hurriedly said: "Grandma, please slow down. Dad is there and can't run."

The old lady Xie walked straight forward as if she hadn't heard it.

Chen Xiangyang and others also greeted them.

"My son! Mother found you so hard!" Old Madam Xie let go of her granddaughter and grandson-in-law's hands and hugged her tall little son. Tears welled up in her eyes, but because she was old and short, she could only hug the little one. The son's waist was tightly hugged refusing to let go.

Chen Xiangyang sighed in his heart, and patted her back with his left hand, "Mother, I'm fine."

"You're missing an arm, how can you applaud?" The trembling left hand stroked the empty sleeve with a light movement, and the old lady Xie asked, "Does it hurt? Does it hurt?"

"Don't cry, the pain is gone now." Chen Xiangyang replied.

Unexpectedly, the old lady cried even harder, and changed to touch his and her husband's faces that were somewhat similar to when they were young. "It doesn't hurt anymore, that is to say, it was very painful at the time! It was a war at the time, and the injury was more than an arm. My son, it's all my fault that my parents didn't take good care of you, leaving you living in a foreign countryside and suffering from childhood to adulthood."

Chen Xiangyang said helplessly: "Don't blame yourself, the chaos caused by the war is not your responsibility. Compared with the countless comrades and compatriots who are wrapped in horse leather, I am quite lucky."

The thought of her youngest son living under a hail of bullets made Mrs. Xie even sadder.

Tears have not stopped since I got off the boat.

Many people heard the sadness, and Li Xiuhong's eyes blushed.

Where has Chen Xiangyang dealt with such a scene? He quickly gave his daughter a cry for help.

Come and persuade the old lady!

Li Xingxing pretended not to see it. The old lady finally found her son. If she didn't make her cry, the stagnation in her heart would not be released at all, and it was not good for her body.

Chen Xiangyang glared at her, changed his mind, and said hurriedly: "Mother, I'm really good, my daughter-in-law gave me two children, a boy and a girl. You've seen Xingxing, but haven't you seen Nianen? He's married. , in a few months, you will be able to hold your great-grandson. When I return to Shanghai, I will send a telegram to Nian'en and his wife, asking them to take a leave and come back to have a reunion dinner with us. "

The old lady exclaimed: "great grandson?"

"Yes, Nian En once wrote a letter saying that his daughter-in-law is pregnant and will be born around March next year." Seeing that the old lady stopped crying, Chen Xiangyang breathed a sigh of relief and pulled Li Xiuhong to his side, "Mother, this is my daughter-in-law Xiuhong. ."

Madam Xie immediately let go of her son and turned to hold Li Xiuhong's hand, "My good daughter-in-law, thank you for marrying and taking care of your two children. I heard Shanshan say that his father was fighting outside. When I was young, it was all up to you to take care of the housework and take care of the children, and yet you suffered from the separation of flesh and blood just like me."