501-510

Chapter 0501 strength pit father

Li Xingxing was speechless.

They arrived yesterday and only remembered today?

Scum dad must be in a hurry, right?

Qi Lin hurriedly said: "Little Xingxing, if your dad asks, you can say that you are here today, let alone yesterday. If he knew that I had forgotten about this matter, he would have scolded me like a scumbag!"

The old father's anxious heart, he understands.

Just too busy to forget.

Li Xingxing said playfully: "Don't worry, I will never mention that we arrived yesterday."

Empathetic, right?

How considerate!

She was moved by her profound self-righteousness.

Qi Lin didn't dare to delay any longer. He took them to his office, called Chen Xiangyang's office, and handed the phone to Li Xingxing. As soon as the call was connected, he heard Daddy's hurried voice entering his ears: "Qilin, Xingxing has returned safely. Yet?"

"It's me!" Li Xingxing said, "I and Xiao Xia have already arrived in Huacheng."

"That's good, that's good! It's good to be safe." Chen Xiangyang heaved a sigh of relief, "Xingxing, come back soon, if you don't come back, your mother will tear me apart!"

Li Xingxing shouted, "My mother went to Shanghai? Does she know?"

Chen Xiangyang smiled bitterly: "It's inconvenient to say a lot of things on the phone. You and Xiaoxia hurry to buy a plane ticket and come back. I'll pay you the ticket fee and ask Qi Lin to buy the ticket for you. There will be a flight from Huacheng to Shanghai today."

He checked.

Li Xingxing stuck out his tongue: "What's the hurry? I want to take the train."

When I go home, I will definitely face the scolding from my mother's love, and it can be delayed for a moment.

Chen Xiangyang was dumbfounded: "Xingxing, you are father's little padded jacket, you can't be so unreasonable! With your brother as a debt collector, I already have a headache. You must not learn from him."

Li Xingxing said dissatisfiedly: "Don't say my brother is not good!"

Her brother is the best brother in the world.

"Okay, okay, I won't tell you, come back soon." Chen Xiangyang couldn't resist Li Xiuhong's cold words. He urgently needed a padded jacket to warm up the field, and hurriedly added: "Your in-laws and your aunt are here."

Li Xingxing snorted: "Everyone is here?"

That is to say, there is more than one mother who needs to face?

Pat her forehead, she is miserable.

Listening to her tone, Chen Xiangyang seemed to have anticipated something, rolled his eyes, and continued: "They have been staying in the guest house for several days, and the conditions of the guest house are not very good. Persuaded to go home, I borrowed two beds from the unit and came back, I see that the bedding at home is enough."

Li Xingxing did not dare to go home early.

It is difficult to act like a spoiled child to resolve the anger of the four!

Her mother had said many times that she would not be allowed to take risks, but this time she ended up in Xiangjiang.

On the phone, he promised the scumbag. After hanging up, Li Xingxing said to Qi Lin, "Uncle Qi, we'll buy tomorrow's train tickets. Do we have a premium soft sleeper? For four people."