681-690

Chapter 0681 Magical Calculations

For Chen Xiangyang's prediction, Li Xingxing was full of admiration.

He is really great.

To be able to anticipate the fight that would soon arise.

The big storm started five years later, but in fact it has already had clues. The above-mentioned statement that the bourgeois way of life has corroded the souls and minds of people with lofty ideals is the proof, but it has not erupted.

Chen Nian'en was silent when he heard Chen Xiangyang's words.

In the eyes of Li Xingxing, the old man was pitiful.

After a long time, Chen Nian'en said softly: "I think I can bear all the consequences. In this life and this life, regardless of wealth or poverty, I am willing to share weal and woe with her, but I am just worried that it will affect my father, my sister and brother-in-law."

"Are you sure?" Chen Xiangyang asked.

His eyes were deep: "In my expectation, it will be an extremely tragic struggle, and only one side can win, that is, the workers and peasants we represent, to prevent the rebirth of a new bourgeoisie and make the workers and peasants once again become exploited. At the bottom. You, don't take an optimistic attitude towards human nature. At that time, the evil of human nature will be revealed to the fullest. I believe that you know the treatment of those delegated personnel and their families. It will only be worse, never better, and worse. It will affect all aspects of your children and grandchildren."

Failing the political review, going to school, working, joining the army, etc., has nothing to do with them all.

Chen Nian'en's eyes darkened, and he gritted his teeth: "I..."

"Nianen, you can reply to me after you have figured it out. Don't be in a hurry. I hope you will have a clear understanding of your marriage, instead of waiting to regret it later, saying that you are young and frivolous, but you will be mistaken for a lifetime." He waved his hand, "As for the Xingxing and mingxing, they have good ingredients and I can protect them."

Originally, one of his tasks was to protect Li Xingxing.

As for Chen Xiangyang himself, Chen Nian'en's marriage will not affect him. If the situation is not good, he will make plans in advance. At most, he will go back to his hometown to eat and drink at his wife's place. Another reason is that the expectations were returned and things did not happen. Chen Nian'en It's not like betraying your own path.

Of course, Chen Xiangyang is not alarmist, just stating his interests to his son.

Chen Nian'en nodded heavily: "I will think seriously."

Li Xingxing opened her mouth, but didn't say a word. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. Thinking of her agreement with Xiaodouzi, she hurried to open the door, and it really was him.

Carrying a basket on his back and carrying a basket, he was sweating profusely.

"Sister Xingxing." Xiaodouzi grinned and said to Xia Xingxing next to Li Xingxing, "Comrade Xia."

"Let's talk in the room." Li Xingxing took it into the east side room and turned on the light. The whole room was filled with yellow light, but it was very bright when it shone on the things Xiaodouzi took out.

A pile of old things.

Jewelry jade and porcelain, but there are real and fake.

Correct it, it's half-truth.

Li Xingxing saw it at a glance: "Xiaodouzi, what are you doing?"

"Sister likes it. I specially collected some from the old neighbors. They are very willing to sell it to me, but I don't know if it is good or bad, and I don't know if it suits your heart or not." Xiaodouzi After getting the gold bar, he secretly sold one in the black market. He was very rich, and he was willing to buy something for Li Xingxing as a thank you.