131-140

Chapter 0131 National Treasure

Seeing Li Xingxing, Boss Li hurried into the room.

"Sister, don't you like old things? I took your things, and I paid some extra money from the neighbors. Let's see if you're satisfied. Let's talk if you're not satisfied."

The whole family is delighted to take home that food.

Although he has some money, the state is engaged in a planned economy. He is not a big capitalist with a wide range of connections. Therefore, his family is in short supply of food and drink, and he does not dare to trade in the black market. He can only occasionally go to an international restaurant to fight teeth.

If you're late, you won't be able to get in line.

Li Xingxing widened his eyes and watched as Boss Li picked up two bamboo baskets and placed them on the table, as if he was carrying two baskets of tattered copper and iron.

A lean and lean old man snorted from the side: "I don't have the eyesight to see, so I'm a coolie. I got it back after I personally appraised it, and the price is one or two higher than what the antique store charges. I don't dare to be 100% authentic, but there are definitely more genuine products than fake ones. But our big boss, he gave me a piece of old bacon and a handful of dried noodles, so angry!"

He is Boss Li's senior brother and has a very close relationship.

Li Xingxing smiled and patted the luggage bag, "If the things are good, the thank you will be enough!"

Boss Li gave her a thumbs up: "Good girl!"

Then he said: "Is the thing good, don't worry! My brother can't do anything else, just have good eyesight. He doesn't want these things to be collected and then handed over to the handicraft import and export company. After being assessed and graded, they will be sold abroad, so this time I am willing to join forces with me, and whoever comes to visit the store in China, we will sell it to him."

One by one, they were taken out for Li Xingxing's inspection. There were porcelain, wood carvings, copper cups and plates, copper coins and silver dollars, books, calligraphy and paintings, inkstone pen holders, seal jade bowls, jadeite, agate, white jade and gemstones.

Casually stacked? Not valued at all.

Li Xingxing took a closer look, just like the old man, nine out of ten are genuine, some have high collection value, some have low collection value? But how many pieces of Ming and Qing official kiln porcelain are excellent? After decades of storage, the cheapest A single plate costs tens of millions? Not to mention some precious jade ornaments, which are not comparable to those that Douzi gave her.

The duffel bag was pushed in front of them? "It's nothing else. There's an old ham in it, and someone got it."

Boss Li was really happy.

Everyone is happy? Really, everyone is happy.

They all feel that they have taken advantage of it.

Each received what they needed? Didn't mention a word of money? Unspoken.

With personal friendship, Boss Li's senior brother Bai Yunxi told Li Xingxing the truth: "We sell things in our store? The price is fair? Basically, the purchase price is increased by 0%? Some wealthy old cadres? Few people come to patronize, most of them are handed in. Is the handicraft import and export company has a special person to evaluate and grade? But who can guarantee 100% that there will be no mistakes? Many cultural relics are sold like this. country."

Li Xingxing suddenly realized that it is no wonder that the price of cabbage is all in the antique shop!

The expensive ones are the Foreign Friends Service Department and Friendship Store.