361-370

Chapter 0361 Mother Lin's Person

Although it was the shared room of Xia Mingxing and Xia Mingming brothers, it was only used temporarily, but Xia Mingxing kept it clean.

The walls are painted white, with paper-cuts such as "Mandarin Ducks Playing in the Water", "Dragon and Phoenix Showing Prosperity", and "A Hundred Years of Harmony". The bed is full of new mats and mattresses, covered with bright red sheets, with patterns of mandarin ducks crossing their necks.

The quilt of Kesi face woven with a hundred sons and a thousand grandchildren is piled on the inside of the bed, making the house brighter and more auspicious.

Xia Xingxing helped Li Xingxing to sit on the bed, "Xingxing, take a break."

"Brother Xia, you have also been tired all day, let's rest together." Li Xingxing grabbed at his cuff, his eyes were full of eyes, and the depths were full of Xia Xingxing's reflection.

The wide skirt opened, almost blending with the red sheet, which made the beautiful woman sit like a flower heart.

The eyebrows are bright, the temples are like clouds, and the beauty is fascinating.

Xia Mingxing's heart is hot.

He pressed the heat down, "I have to entertain guests. If you have something to call me, I can hear your call at any time in the yard. What about your two classmates? Let them accompany you."

As soon as he finished speaking, Chu Cuicui said, "Come, come."

Zhu Yuanyuan and Xue Cui greeted Xia Xingxing and sat on both sides of Li Xingxing, "Comrade Xia, if you have something to do, just go."

Chu Cuicui also said, "Little San, I am here!"

"Trouble second sister-in-law."

There were too many people to be with his wife, so Xia Mingxing left the room with regret.

Just wait till night!

Chu Cuicui thought for a while and followed.

Soon, there were only three sisters left in the house.

Zhu Yuanyuan couldn't sit still, got up and looked around: "You didn't marry the wrong person, he's very attentive."

Compared to her cousin's wedding, it was heaven and earth.

Obviously the conditions are good, just set up two tables in the first hotel, what kind of wedding is it?

No heat at all.

However, the old man very much agrees, thinking that there is a hard and simple style of the proletariat.

Li Xingxing was triumphant: "I have good eyesight, you can't be envious!"

"Don't worry, I will find a like-minded revolutionary partner sooner or later." Zhu Yuanyuan refused to show weakness, she touched her round face, "However, after I graduate from college. My studies are more important, and I don't want to be troubled by family trivial matters. If you are distracted, you will only agree to Comrade Xia's proposal if you are soft-hearted."

Li Xingxing was dissatisfied: "My ears are not soft! Our housework is handled by Xiao Xia, and it will not affect my studies."

The reason she got married was that she wanted someone to do the laundry and cook for her, but she didn't say it!

Zhu Yuanyuan was really envious.

Chu Cuicui held a tea tray of melon seed peanut candy and three cups of brown sugar tea, "As soon as I went out, Xiaosan was ready for me to bring it in. You can drink tea to quench your thirst."