321-330

Chapter 0321 The family foundation has been explained

Li Xingxing abandoned Xia Xingxing, who was full of joy because of the successful marriage proposal, and ran back to the closet.

Xia Mingming and Chu Cuicui did not need to go into details, they have read it.

The gifts given by Father Xia and Aunt Xia really were mainly red gold dragon and phoenix bracelets, as well as two gold necklaces, two gold bracelets, a ruby ​​ring, an emerald ring, and two gold rings.

Casually packaged with a handkerchief, there are quite a few traces of collision and friction.

Xia Xingxing stretched his head and glanced at it, and suddenly realized: "The ring is my grandmother's relic. I saw my grandmother wear it when I was a child, and said that it was reserved for my wife, only for me, not for the eldest and second brothers, I thought my parents forgot, I didn't expect it to be hidden for so many years."

"Your family is very rich!" Li Xingxing said.

Any shot, either gold or gems.

Xia Mingxing shook his head: "Many people think that our family is really degraded by hiding wealth. It is good to be able to eat enough during the war and turmoil. Grandpa and father are not good at doing business, and the expenses are large. Although they haven't reached the point of selling the house and the land, grandfather and father still sold them all, so that the house and land can't be rented every year. If you say poor, you are not poor. It is very nourishing, and there is no wealth or honor."

He added: "The few gold bars and silver dollars were hidden very tightly by my parents, not to mention my eldest brother and second brother, and even I don't know where it is, let alone my eldest and second sister-in-law. My parents told them, Except for a few gold utensils that my grandfather specially left to his grandson's wives, there is nothing at home, all of which are used for my father's medical treatment, so the son has to hand it over to the family to buy medicine for father every month."

Li Xingxing didn't care how much the family had to pay. She raised her hand and looked at the ruby ​​ring on it: "Brother Xia, is the proposal ring also an ancestral one?"

"That's not it."

"Huh?" Li Xingxing opened his eyes curiously.

Xia Mingxing smiled and said, "I have been on a mission before and brought back some gems and emeralds from the border. This ruby ​​is the best among them, pigeon's blood red. I entrusted an old goldsmith to make a ring some time ago. Do you like it?"

Li Xingxing puffed out his cheeks: "You hide your secrets! You didn't explain everything."

"Correct immediately!" Xia Mingxing raised his hand to show his determination, and then said: "The quantity is not much, just a small package, which I brought back. I was planning to give it to you as a wedding gift. Now I tell you, it is not a surprise."

"The idea is good, keep it up!" Li Xingxing smiled.

Xia Mingxing took the opportunity to say, "Since you agree, I'll mention it to my aunt at dinner, okay?"

Li Xingxing put the two meeting gifts into the leather bag, "It's up to you!"

He took off the ring slowly, and found a red string to hang it around his neck and hide it in his clothes.

She is not in a hurry, Xia Mingxing is in a hurry.

He mentioned the marriage to Li Xiuhong before he had two bites of food in the evening.

The reason is very good: "I called the office of the general manager of Shanghai International Hotel yesterday, and he was willing to accept me to be transferred to their unit as the head chef of the Chinese restaurant on the top floor, and the salary will remain unchanged for the time being. I want to do the wedding, It doesn't affect Xingxing's continued reading, and every holiday, she has a place to rest when she comes out, and it is convenient to take a bath and eat."