811-820

Chapter 0811 Proposal to go abroad

Although it is careful, it is difficult to dislike it.

Li Zhengkai thought she was cute.

There is nowhere to spend money in the country, he has long heard of it.

He thought about it for a while, and suddenly came up with a plan, and said, "Xingxing, you go abroad with me."

Li Xingxing snorted, "Didn't you say it's better not to go abroad? I love the motherland. Yesterday you said that when Brother Xia was done with us, he would go to Shanghai to see my father with us, why did you change your mind?"

It is said that women have needles in the bottom of the sea, and in her opinion, men are not much less willing.

Li Zhengkai replied, "Don't you want food? Go abroad to buy food with me and bring it back."

Li Xingxing asked curiously, "Aren't you going to meet my father?"

"It's gone. I donated a batch of food. My family and I should be treated preferentially in China. I want to bring my family back to China to visit relatives. It would be more appropriate to meet your father at that time." Because the agreement with Li Xingxing was ahead, Li Zhengkai said vaguely that his family actually meant his aunt's family. When they learned the news of their youngest son, they would definitely return to China against all odds.

Instead, it is better to open up the channel to return to China in advance, so that they can return to the country with higher treatment and smoother coming and going.

Li Xingxing bit her little finger: "How much do you plan to donate?"

Li Zhengkai said arrogantly: "I am willing to donate 100 million US dollars to purchase food, and my aunt's family has several farms in the United States and Australia. Can you persuade them to send food to the country, it is up to you, Xingxing."

Li Xingxing opened his mouth wide: "Really?"

One hundred million dollars can buy more than 1.4 million tons of grain!

The Xie family runs the farm? She went to beg, she should be able to ask for some food, right?

Li Xingxing is super excited.

With that food, millions of deaths could be prevented.

She didn't agree to Li Zhengkai's proposal, but said, "You have to tell Comrade Qi Lin, and you have to ask Brother Xiao Xia to accompany me. We are husband and wife, and we promised to be together forever."

"No problem, I'll find Comrade Qi Lin."

Li Zhengkai said that he could not wait at all.

He took Li Xingxing to Qilin's office and said straight to the point: "Comrade Qi, as Li Zhengrong's nephew of Li Gong, I get along very well with Xingxing, and I want to donate food to China, but I need Xingxing to accompany me to go abroad to purchase food, Let Xia Mingxing follow, do you agree? I am willing to donate 100 million US dollars of food."

Qi Lin was surprised: "You want to donate 100 million US dollars of food?"

"That's right." Li Zhengkai said, "The only requirement is to let Xingxing go together. Can I persuade my relatives and friends from all over the world to donate money and food to China, it depends on the ability of Xingxing! Let me tell you, just our Li family. , there are hundreds of descendants overseas, all of them have small achievements. My aunt Xie's family is from Chaoshan, and one-third of the overseas Chinese are fellow countrymen with them. Ye Mao has descendants from all walks of life, as well as Daxing Farm in the United States."