111-120

Chapter 0111 Rewards

Comrade Chen pulled away Comrade Lao Cheng, blocked all the boxes into the car, and escorted them with arms throughout the whole process. Using the cover of darkness, they were quietly transported to the special train.

Armed personnel fell to the ground in three shifts to guard dozens of boxes of documents, and no one was allowed to approach.

Old Comrade Cheng was unbearable, and he circled around Comrade Chen, but he still could not get special treatment.

Li Xingxing doesn't care, isn't it bad to have time to study calligraphy and painting?

A lot of calligraphy and painting!

Get rich, get rich!

From north to south, and from Wutong City back to Yanjing.

I'm so happy to sit on a special train.

All the way to Yanjing, in order to prevent leaks, and to protect Li Xingxing, she was arranged to live directly in the State Guest House, while Comrade Chen and Lao Cheng took the information to the place where they should go, and there was no news.

Li Xingxing eats, drinks, sleeps, and is not in a hurry.

The State Guest House has always been used to entertain heads of state, and the chef's skills are on a par with Xia Xingxing.

Half a month later, Comrade Chen appeared in front of her with bloodshot eyes, and said excitedly: "Li Gongzhen has made a great contribution, it is difficult for him to collect so many and such advanced research materials for the country! It can make our country move forward by a big step. Step by step, 20 years ahead of foreign technology! Eighteen years since he disappeared, no trace can be found. Have you been traveling overseas? How did you bring back these materials under the heavy blockade? Those scientific research results that are ahead of foreign countries From whom?"

In the past half month, it was enough for him to check Li Xingxing's dynasty.

There are indeed two entrances and exits in the basement of the old house, one is in the old house, the other is outside the city, and there are tunnels below.

However, they could only find out that Li Xingxing and Li Zhengrong appeared in Wutong City and Dalizi Village respectively on the eighth day of the twelfth lunar month. Li Zhengrong died again. Li Xingrong did not attend the funeral, except that Li Zhengrong stayed behind to deal with his own affairs. It's strange that I can't find any other photos of his last letter and his grandparents.

The only thing that is certain is that their grandparents and grandsons are the heroes of the country, and the merits will be in the future.

Li Xingxing opened his eyes and said nonsense: "Walking to the south and the north? I've been everywhere. As for how the materials were brought back, and how could there be more advanced research materials, my grandfather passed away, no one knows, and I have no idea what he did? Seeing his old man's last words? I only knew there was such a batch of materials."

She complained: "It's so annoying, can you stop asking? My grandfather died? I'm really sad that you mentioned him again and again in front of me? I don't want to believe the fact that my grandfather is dead now. ."

Comrade Chen immediately shut up, no longer mentioning Li Zhengrong, and instead said: "Just the most basic complete set of equipment information? You have saved our country hundreds of millions of dollars in expenses? Because of the great importance? After research and decision? The archives are sealed and not publicized? Lao Cheng and Zhao Haiyun will also keep their mouths shut? So as not to bring danger to you."