251-260

Chapter 0251 Life is too good

This year, food is the mainstay.

Meat, you have to lose a point.

is the king.

Seeing Li Xingxing take out a knife of pork belly from the basket, the eyes of Grandpa Thirteen and Li Dazhu almost fell out.

"Can one person buy so much meat?" Li Dazhu often went to the commune to the county seat. He knew more about the world than the commune members of Dalizi Village. The eggs purchased by the supply and marketing cooperative of Huaihua Commune were not sold at all.

The reason is very simple, all supply cadres, families and senior intellectuals.

The piece of meat that Li Xingxing took was very fat. Everyone knew that it was good meat, the best kind.

Li Xingxing winked at him, "Uncle, see through and don't tell!"

Li Dazhu was shocked: "Is it really bought in the black market?"

"Do you know about the black market?" Li Xingxing was very curious about this.

She always thought that his uncle was the kind of person who was extraordinarily well-behaved!

Li Dazhu laughed, "I am the captain, how do I not know the existence of the black market? It is the underground economy! I have also seen underground factories and underground transportation with my own eyes! Our Dalizi Village is rich in sweet potatoes. It swells, but it makes people hungry! There are often urban residents lingering around our village, spending some money to buy dozens of catties of sweet potatoes to tide over the difficulties, and those who run underground factories buy them back to make vermicelli, and people who are short of money are willing to sell them secretly. Give it to them. Others pick up some melons, vegetables and sweet potatoes and find them in the black market to exchange for tickets. Even if they sell for money, the price is a little higher than what the supply and marketing cooperatives offer. "

Black market, most locations outside the city.

Driven by interests, there are always people who plunge into the black market one after another.

People die for wealth and birds die for food. It is a well-known saying that has not changed through the ages.

How did the meat and egg refined grains in the black market come from? Some are sold by the countrymen themselves, some are bought by the black market managers at high prices in the countryside, and then sold at a higher price, and they also receive gold bullion and silver old items, and some are desperados secretly engaged in farming in the deep mountains and old forests , planted, and then sold at a high price after harvest, everyone for a cent.

In short, the black market is very complicated, and it has its own set of mature operation methods, which the state has repeatedly banned.

Now that the food supply is difficult, it is even more rampant.

Recently, despite the fact that the famine is still spreading, some commune members secretly sell dried sweet potatoes. A few cents a pound of dried sweet potatoes in the grain store can be sold for one or two yuan in the black market, and they have made a huge windfall.

Cuihua said that it was a big loss.

A basket of sweet potatoes can sell for dozens of yuan, enough to marry two daughters-in-law, but she only gets one daughter-in-law in exchange, and her family is a burden.

Therefore, the eyes are not the eyes, and the nose is not the nose.

Li Xingxing wiped a sweat after listening to Li Dazhu explain what he knew about the black market situation.