261-270

Chapter 0261 Debate

The originally lively class was instantly silent because of Li Xingxing's words.

If a needle falls on the ground, it must be clearly heard.

So poisonous!

this mouth.

Zhu Yuanyuan chuckled.

After taking a closer look, she said, "It's really a Parker pen! It was only imported in the last two years. It cost dozens of dollars a piece. I saw it in a department store. I couldn't afford it, so I finally bought a Hero brand pen. "

"I use the big gold star." Li Xingxing showed it proudly.

South hero, North Venus.

The male classmate who kept saying that he would not eat imported food was dumbfounded, and his face was flushed red.

"Me!" He said a word for a long time.

Li Xingxing understood his resentment towards capitalist countries, but disagreed with his views.

Laomei has imposed various blockades on its own country, not only in terms of technology, but also in terms of trade. The food imported by Zhao Haiyun has to bypass Laomei, and ask friends to import it through France to Hong Kong, and then transfer it to Shanghai.

There is no way.

Not to mention Zhao Haiyun, even if the country engages in imports, it has to bypass Laomei.

Hate is right.

But, is there anything wrong with the food?

Does he not know that many people are living in extreme hunger?

If there is food, who eats people?

How many people can be saved by 100,000 tons of food, he has no idea?

As an adult, you won't understand.

Li Xingxing opened the textbook, his eyes were like cold stars, "Don't just talk, you have to do it yourself. Classmate, your actions are honest and inconsistent with your words. How can you make people believe that you don't eat imported food? There are imported goods in various department stores. It covers all aspects of clothing, food, housing, and transportation, but you suggest that the state remove them from the cabinet! Comrade Zhao Haiyun's kindness has been misinterpreted by others, and what will happen to the 100,000 tons of food that was transported back after spending seven million US dollars and exhausting all human resources?"

"He comes from a wealthy family, he eats commercial grain every month, and of course he doesn't know the needs of the people." Zhu Yuanyuan sneered.

Xue Cui agreed and said, "Comrade Lin Xun, you don't need to be so indignant, really! Because you are not eligible for this batch of imported grain donations. First, your family's per capita income is not less than eight yuan. Second, your family's per capita ration is no less than 15 kilograms, and you have an urban household registration, not a poor peasant origin, so you can enjoy special supplies every month. Our slogan is to overthrow capitalism, not to abandon all capitalist countries, but It is to learn from the barbarians and control barbarians! Eat the food of the capitalist countries to fill our stomachs, turn back to overthrow the capitalist countries, and liberate the exploited and oppressed children of workers and peasants!"

Li Xingxing applauded: "Yes! That's what I should do! Like me, I earn money from foreigners, which can not only add foreign exchange to our country, but also help those in need, eat and drink, and strive to contribute to the development of the country. Catch up with the United States as soon as possible!"