411-420

Chapter 0411 Brother and sister meet

Li Xingxing thought that Lan Yu and Zhao Haiyun would cry together when they met as brothers and sisters.

As a result, not a single tear was seen.

Perhaps because of his age, he is more stable and calm.

They met Zhao Haiyun in the reception room of Huaxing Machinery Factory.

Zhao Haiyun has not resigned.

Sixty-year-old and forty-eight-year-old brothers and sisters, look at me, I look at you, and their excitement finally turned into a smile on their faces.

 "all sit." Zhao Haiyun pointed to the sofa.

Seeing Zhao Haiyun turn to take the tea, Li Xingxing touched Xia Xingxing with his arm, and said with a smile: "Uncle, let us make tea, you and auntie talk."

She went to wash her hands first, then came back and took a handful of tea leaves from the tea tin and put them into four white porcelain cups.

Xia Xingxing lifted the kettle and poured hot water into it.

The tender sprouts unfolded, stumbling up and down, the boiled water instantly turned a light green, and a fragrance filled the whole house.

Li Xingxing's eyes were bright, and he whispered, "Brother Xia, the tea is so fragrant, let's buy a pound at the Overseas Chinese Store later."

Xia Mingxing just nodded his head before he had time to answer. Zhao Haiyun heard it and said loudly: "There are several cans of tea in the tea cabinet, and they are of different special grades. You can choose the ones you like and take two cans back. Why waste money?"

"Thank you uncle!" Li Xingxing first put a small can of unopened white tea in his bag, and then served tea to him with both hands.

Zhao Haiyun particularly liked her simplicity, and took the ceramic cup with a smile, "Bring tea to your aunt."

Smelling the fragrance of the tea, Lan Yu smiled and said, "Boss Zhao, Big Boss Zhao, do you think our lives are unexpected? You are a big boss, and I am a divorced warlord concubine who is a Liyuan actor. We are actually brothers and sisters!"

"Yeah, we've known each other for more than 30 years." Zhao Haiyun was quite emotional, "Speaking of which, it's your first time on stage in Shanghai, and I'm also a guest. I just think this Wudan sings well and plays well. The audience applauded, how did you think that it was your own sister who was performing on stage. How have you been in Wutong City these years?"

Lan Yu took a sip of tea, "It's pretty good to live alone. Although it's a planned economy, but you have money in your hands, go out to restaurants, go to the black market, and you can't starve yourself. However, the life of being drunk with money is gone."

Zhao Haiyun nodded slightly: "That's good, we both have come through hardships."

Lan Yu smiled out of the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes and nodded in agreement: "Although we are halfway through our lives when we learn of our origins, it's better than not knowing our origins at the end of our lives."

She asked, "Brother, sister-in-law and child are not planning to come back from abroad?"

Having a wife and son is no better than himself.

Zhao Haiyun took a sip of tea and said, "The two children are young, so it's not a bad thing to learn more. After they have learned something, we have to respect their own opinions, right?"

Lan Yu hummed, "Is there enough living expenses? You donated your property, do you want me to give you some household?"

Zhao Haiyun waved his hand: "They have enough belongings, don't worry."