561-570

Chapter 0561 Bracelet Storage Box

After finding the medicine, Li Xingxing didn't dare to use the ziplock bag, but cut out a few pieces of white paper from the bedroom, and packed the Ganmaoling granules, anti-inflammatory medicine, cough medicine, and antipyretic medicine according to the weight.

Cold capsules are also pulled out from the medicine board and wrapped in paper.

A small package of a small package can be laborious.

Using a pen to write the usage on the medicine bag, Li Xingxing took it out and handed it to Xiaodouzi, and started her lie: "Didn't I stay in Xiangjiang for a few days? The medicine was brought back from Xiangjiang, and the packaging has been destroyed. The medicine is still effective. You ask her to take it according to the instructions I wrote on the paper. If it doesn't go well after eating, you must see a doctor. If it is effective, you can come to me to get the medicine. Disclaimer in advance, I am not a doctor, I am just based on Take medicine for her symptoms, don't blame me if she eats it bad."

Xiaodouzi was very excited: "Xiangjiang's medicine? It must be effective!"

"I found the medicine based on your aunt Luo's symptoms. You can't give it to others. It's easy to cause trouble if you don't have the symptoms." Li Xingxing explained to him carefully.

Xiaodouzi nodded, "I remember, don't worry, sister!"

When he was about to leave, Li Xingxing stopped him again: "I remember your mother was paralyzed by a stroke, didn't she?"

"Yes, that's what the doctor said. It's all about taking traditional Chinese medicine for conditioning. I don't think it's useful." Xiaodouzi has become accustomed to his mother's illness. Fortunately, the living conditions are better now than before, and the spirit is better.

"Paralysis needs acupuncture and massage. You go back to the doctor to give your mother a cure, and I'll give you some medicine."

After listening to Li Xingxing's words, Xiaodouzi widened her eyes: "Sister, do you have any medicine?"

"Yes, I brought it back from Xiangjiang, but I don't know how it works." Li Xingxing thought of several medicines for treating the sequelae of stroke and hemiplegia, such as aspirin and simvastatin, and used a small glass bottle for a month's supply in his bedroom. , came out and handed it to Xiaodouzi, explaining the usage and dosage, "Don't take traditional Chinese medicine, I'm afraid that it will cause problems if you eat it together."

Xiaodouzi was very grateful: "Thank you, sister, if my mother takes it and it works, I will come to kowtow to you!"

Li Xingxing hurriedly said: "People say it well, but I don't know if it will work. Don't hold out too much hope, but it should be able to prevent your mother's symptoms from getting worse. You should always keep her body fresh and clean. Eat a light diet, don't eat greasy food, drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables."

Xiaodouzi remembered them one by one and said with a smile: "Where can we ordinary people afford greasy food? After meeting my sister, our family's life has improved a lot, and it is still clear soup and water."

Li Xingxing patted her forehead, she almost forgot her age.

"Hurry up and deliver the medicine, don't delay." Li Xingxing began to rush people, "You must not tell others about the exchange between us, otherwise it will easily cause us trouble."

Xiaodouzi smiled: "I understand, be careful!"

He was more cautious than before with the medicine in his hand, and ran downstairs in a hurry.

Li Xingxing locked the door, immediately ran into his bedroom, put his newly acquired jade fingers on the bed, touched them one by one, put them on, and then found a bracelet storage box.