351-360

Chapter 0351 Add Makeup

Want to be your own bridesmaid?

impossible.

Li Xingxing came to Lizi Village and lived in a secluded place. He didn't know the little sisters in the same village at all, so she said: "I asked two classmates to dowry, and they will arrive on time tomorrow. After the wedding, they, like me, have to go to the university to report. The train, so I cherish the rest of the time together."

Two college students as dowry sisters?

Everyone gasped.

What a big stage!

The girl who volunteered herself was depressed immediately.

Sorry, there is no comparison between village girls and college students.

Someone looked around, accidentally tore off the red silk on the banner, and asked with a smile, "Xingxing, what is written on it?"

The illiteracy rate is as high as 80%. Except for Li Xingxing's mother and daughter who read a lot of books, only Sister Fang can recognize a few words. She carefully looked at it for a while: "What do you mean by a match made in heaven?"

"You said that Brother Xia and I were born together." Li Xingxing picked up the red silk, "The person who writes is extraordinary, don't break it."

Sister-in-law Fang saw the signature, ah, ah, ah, several times.

Him, right?

Li Xingxing smiled and covered it again, "Baby, it is the most precious thing in the dowry."

Sister Fang was in awe.

Others were puzzled and asked her, she whispered that when everyone looked at Li Xingxing again, their eyes were completely different.

My God, Li Xingxing is really unusual!

No wonder the Xia family was willing to pay her a dowry of 1,666 yuan to marry her.

When they went out, they passed ten and one hundred, and many old people came in with crutches to pay their respects, including Old Man Li, Grandpa and Brother Thirteen, and Mrs. Li, who were only short of confession.

Authentic, authentic!

Now no one dares to pretend to be someone else.

Spreading out his hands to Chen Nianen, what can Li Xingxing say? Can't say anything, let them look at it.

Not until dark.

The people who came to help went home, including Xiao Zhenghe's apprentice, who didn't eat at Lao Li's house. They said that they were close to each other and went home to live. They would come to have a banquet at eight or nine o'clock tomorrow, which would not affect the noon seating of relatives and friends.

Li Xingxing was busy packing two catties of fruit and two catties of white rabbit toffee for them.

Fortunately, many pastries and various sweets were prepared.

Xiao Zheng was used to seeing good things, but the apprentice was overjoyed.

She didn't come in vain this time!

Two pounds of white rabbit toffee is worth five yuan!

Worrying that the steamed buns and pancakes would not be available for tomorrow's banquet, Li Xiuhong and her daughter ordered dry noodles to cook dinner for everyone.

As soon as they finished eating, Li Xingxing's nine aunts and cousins-in-law who lived in Dalizi Village arrived, carrying some things in their hands, and smilingly said to Li Xingxing, "Come and add makeup to you."