691-700

Chapter 0691 Disagree and Agree

Li Xingxing looked at Chen Nian'en, and then at Du Yanran.

Suddenly, they felt like a couple.

They are willing to give up everything and stay with each other, but they are worried that one day in the future, the other party will go back on it.

Maybe it's because of the depth of love that it is so worrying about gains and losses!

The corners of Du Yanran's mouth were slightly raised, and she said to Chen Nian'en seriously: "As long as two people work together, I am not afraid of suffering, because spiritual satisfaction is far better than wealth and food."

How about a fight?

There is no man who moves her heart more than Chen Nian'en.

No matter how handsome or talented others are, they are not him, without his pure heart, without his tenderness and thoughtfulness.

Chen Xiangyang broke the affectionate gaze of the young couple, "Since you have no objection to my arrangement and the wedding, I am very pleased, but I have a question: Xiao Du, have you discussed it with the Ling Zun and Lingtang? Do they agree? "

This is quite important.

Du Yanran pursed her lips: "I haven't told them yet."

Chen Xiangyang said mildly: "Just tell them clearly when you go back. If they agree, I will ask Xingxing to send a telegram to her mother to arrange your marriage and prepare a dowry."

Li Xingxing nodded desperately.

Come to drink the tea of ​​the daughter-in-law, her mother must be very willing, and she can sponsor a dowry gift!

As a result, when Du Yanran got home and told her parents about her and Chen Nian'en's wedding and work arrangements, without mentioning Chen Nian'en's background and the reason for the low-key wedding, she was immediately interrupted by Mrs. Du, who said excitedly, "I disagree! I firmly disagree. Yanran, I have only one daughter of you. I wish you a safe and happy life. I hope you will have no worries about food and clothing. They can't even give you a grand wedding. What are you planning? You want to go to the side with him? Are you crazy? Do you know what's going on in the frontier? When you get there, you'll be in trouble every day, and you'll have trouble eating and dressing, not to mention other aspects."

"I want him!" Du Yanran replied, "I have everything, but I need a confidant who is in love with each other, a partner who can grow old together forever. Mom, I know what I'm doing better than anyone else?"

"You're still too young." Mrs. Du said irritably.

Du Yanran shook her head and smiled, "I'm already twenty-one years old, how can I be called young? I've read books, seen the world, I know the world, I'm penetrating, and he's really nice to read."

Du Zhishu suddenly said, "You said his name is Chen Nian'en?"

Du Yanran nodded lightly.

"Comrade Chen Xiangyang's son? Chen Nian'en who works in the financial department? Have you met his father?" Du Zhishu asked again.

Du Yanran nodded again: "Yes, do you know Nian'en?"

Du Zhishu said without hesitation: "If it was him, the wife should be happy. We Yanran found us an excellent son-in-law."

Mrs. Du was puzzled: "What do you mean?"

Du Zhishu laughed: "Don't you know Chen Xiangyang? Chen Nian'en is his only son, so many people are staring at him openly and secretly, wanting to recruit him as Chenglong Kuai's son-in-law, but Yan Ran won the first place, and he did not disappoint us. Carefully cultivated."