881-890

Chapter 0881 Xia Xingxing's proposal

It was already late at night when the grandparents and grandchildren returned home. Except for Xia Mingxing, everyone else had already rested and did not wait for them.

The Xie family has a huge family, but there are not too many rigid rules that constrain the family.

After saying good night to Mr. Xie, Li Xingxing carried his bag and Xia Xingxing went back to the bedroom.

After taking a shower, she took Xia Mingxing to count today's harvest on the bed, and said with a smile: "Xiao Xia brother, I won the first battle, got a lot of donation commitments, and I received a lot of greetings."

Xia Mingxing loves her look of financial fanaticism, and her eyes are shining, "I'll see if there's anything good."

"It's quite a variety. Jewelry and jade are all available. Jade is the top one. After all, it's the Chinese favorite! It's not popular in foreign countries. Kai, the jewels and jade that he grabbed slipped from his fingers, each of which was gorgeous and delicate, "Brother Xia, I saw Mary's mother, Lu Yijun, dressed up like a jewel, covered with top-quality jade, stealing the limelight, It must be Uncle Zhao's collection."

Dozens of boxes of jewelry are all in Lu Yijun's hands.

Xia Xingxing was extremely surprised: "So coincidental?"

Li Xingxing nodded, "It was such a coincidence that she attended the dinner party with a foreigner at the same time. I could see that she got along well, and was familiar with many rich people at the dinner party. She didn't know my relationship with Uncle Zhao, or that I knew Mary. He also asked me for an invitation to a charity gala, promising to donate $100,000, and I agreed."

"What charity party?" Xia Mingxing asked.

"It was Grandpa who said he would hold a charity party at our house. Many rich Chinese people agreed to attend and promised me to donate money back to the motherland." Li Xingxing played with the jadeite Fumelon from He Shangdong and his wife, because this jadeite is of the highest quality.

Xia Xingxing was very excited: "It will definitely raise a lot of foreign exchange."

Li Xingxing smiled and said: "Let's talk about a few million, because there are 16.7 million pledged donations. Xiao Xia, don't forget to remind me when the day is set. I want to tell Mary and ask her to come. If you don't come, Lu Yijun takes all their belongings and disappears from their world, I don't believe she doesn't want to take it back."

Xia Mingxing agreed.

Li Xingxing put down the emerald lucky melon and continued to pick up the meeting ceremony, not forgetting to sue the old man Liu to Xia Xingxing.

Xia Mingxing burst into laughter: "Donations are all voluntary, we can't force them."

"Of course I know! I just think he's really stingy compared to the others." Li Xingxing singled out the greeting gift from Old Man Liu and threw it aside, "I don't want cheap stuff!"

It's not the best jewelry anyway, she doesn't like it now.

As a husband, Xia Mingxing of course agrees with any decision of the little wife.

He leaned over to Li Xingxing and kissed her, and said, "We don't want his, I'll buy you a better one tomorrow."

Li Xingxing squinted at him after hearing this: "Are you rich?"

Both of them have money in their own accounts. If they buy something, can't they pay for it themselves?

Xia Xingxing lowered his voice: "Xingxing, do you think I can make money by investing in stocks?"