171-180

Chapter 0171 For Food

Who would believe a man who couldn't move his hands and feet and looked like a skeleton lying on the bed and said he was strong?

He was waiting to pay for the surgery.

Therefore, regarding the nutritional products sent by Xia Xingxing, the two generations of Gao's family of four gave it to me, and I gave it to you. They all want to leave it to the other party to supplement nutrition, and no one wants to enjoy it alone.

Safflower is obviously stronger, she made a final decision: "Brown sugar to replenish blood, leave 2 catties of brown sugar for Leizi, after the operation, make up a good supplement, and let Dad take the rest of the nutrition for food! Mother, we don't have any in our family. Food, right? I remember going to the city with Leizi to see the leg money, and there is a layer of sweet potato noodles under our tank."

"I asked the party secretary of our brigade to borrow a few kilograms of food substitutes." Gao's mother said.

You have to ask people to borrow food to get food, and it must be your own.

Hong Hua nodded and told Father Gao to pay the money first, and asked the hospital to prepare for the operation on her husband. Then she whispered to her husband and mother-in-law: "We don't have a mouth for good food, so life is the most important thing. Comrade Xia sent the national Grain stamps which are very valuable. With oil, one pound of grain stamps can be exchanged for one jin and two taels of local refined grain stamps. Now it can be exchanged for one and a half catties. Let's find someone to replace them with coarse grains. As soon as you come, won't the 30 catty food stamps be doubled?"

Gao's mother was pleasantly surprised: "Hong Hua, you are so smart. Look, Lei Zi and I and your father never thought of it. Just thinking about making you healthy, but we are hungry, and food is more important!"

There was a smile on Hong Hua's face, "Nutrition products are very expensive. Many people in the hospital are not short of money, what are they lacking? Nutrition products are lacking. Those who visit patients must also bring some nutritional products. I want to ask others for it in private. No, we don't want money, so we can replace it with food stamps or food. A pound of white rabbit toffee or a can of malted milk can be exchanged for more than ten pounds of food. Bring it home and add some wild vegetables, which is enough for our family of six to eat for a long time. , maybe it can be boiled until the food comes down."

There were three patients in the ward. The family member took the patient for an examination. The other middle-aged man fell and was injured. He and his wife had just moved in. He and his wife heard the conversation between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law.

The couple looked at each other, and the middle-aged woman said, "Sister, what are you looking for in exchange for someone else? Don't be too far away, I'll change it with you! My old man was injured in a fall, and my daughter-in-law can't breastfeed after giving birth to a grandson. , take the brown sugar malted milk back for her and her grandson to drink! I can also find someone to exchange some refined grains for my daughter-in-law when I have the national food stamps."

Hong Hua was taken aback, "You want all of it?"

"All, all!" The other party was also a generous person, "My family only has half a catty of candy tickets in a month, and it's not enough sweetness, let alone confinement. !"

"Isn't it? My whole family never thought that he would send so much money and so many things to my family." Mother Gao said.

These days, who does not know the preciousness of food?

Xia Xingxing sent them 30 catties of food stamps and 200 yuan, which is the benefactor of their family, and they will never forget it for a lifetime.

Hong Hua said, "Sister-in-law, do you have enough local food stamps? I don't want money, I want food stamps or food."