401-410

Chapter 0401 Self introduction

On the first night of staying on campus, I continued to think about Brother Xia.

Li Xingxing placed his hands on the pillow, his chin resting on the back of his hands, lying on his bed, his legs crossed, and his white and tender feet were very conspicuous.

There is no one whiter than her among the girls in the dormitory.

The ponytail was tied with a red background and white polka-dot ribbon, which was not neatly combed. The temples were loose, like clouds and mist, lining a small face like white jade carved, covered with frost and snow, watery eyes, and extremely agile.

What is Xiao Xia doing? She bit her finger.

Ouyang Lin stepped on the edge of her own bed, holding Li Xingxing's bed with both hands, her eyes were not big, not small, very ordinary, and she smiled brightly, "Comrade Li Xingxing, we have introduced our family situation to each other, and you are the only one left. I didn't say it, can you tell me the composition of your family and the occupation of your family?"

Li Xingxing asked back: "But I didn't hear it! What's the situation in your family?"

"Local people, my dad is at the 13th administrative level." Ouyang Lin said proudly, "Big capitalist Zhao Haiyun donated his family property, which my dad brought people to receive. My mother works in the Women's Federation, so I don't need assistance."

Li Xingxing looked at her, "So that Comrade Ouyang is your father? I'm sorry."

Ouyang Lin was taken aback, "You know my dad?"

"There was a relationship once." After Li Xingxing answered, he asked the others, "How about you? If it's inconvenient to say, you can leave it out. I'm not that curious."

Ding Ran took the initiative to say: "I am also a local. My father is from the Railway Bureau, and my mother works in a bank."

Except for Lu Kening, who had not returned from the bath, everyone else said their family members, but none of them were from the countryside!

One is a revolutionary cadre family, named Liang Hongxing, from Yanjing, the other is a revolutionary military family, named Chen Jin, from Northeast China, and the other's father is a translator, born in the intellectual class, and his mother is a Peking Opera artist. SHe speaks two foreign languages, her name is Guan Xue, her ancestral home is Gusu and now she lives in Shanghai. The last one was born in the local petty bourgeoisie. SHe is a little older than Li Xingxing. Yunyun, an English major.

When she heard Xie Yunyun introduce herself, Ouyang Lin rolled her eyes and fell into Li Xingxing's eyes.

She was suspicious, but didn't ask.

After all, the glory days of capitalists are running out.

It's really hard to know what to do.

After Lu Kening came back from the shower, he heard them introduce themselves and said cheerfully, "I, Lu Kening, a proletarian working family."

Li Xingxing can't be an exception, "I, Li Xingxing, I'm 18 years old this year, married, my father is in a factory, and my mother is a poor and lower-middle peasant. My husband work in a restaurant, and is a poor peasant, and my roots are absolutely red."

Lu Kening stopped rubbing the vanishing cream and said in surprise, "Are you married?"

"Yeah, haven't Ding Ran and Ouyang Lin mentioned it?" Li Xingxing asked back.

"I didn't listen to them." Lu Kening told the truth.

Li Xingxing snorted and didn't make a sound. Everyone only heard the wind blowing on the window lattice outside.