41-50

Chapter 0041 Deliberately

The high prices of the meals meant that only a small group of people came to taste.

The entire restaurant on the second floor is supported by nine large red lacquer columns, and the mahogany tables and chairs are all simple styles.

No carvings, not delicate at all.

On the contrary, the tablecloths and napkins look extraordinarily elegant.

The restaurant was empty. Including Li Xingxing's mother and daughter, there were five tables in total. Everyone in the room was well-dressed and well-mannered, showing the demeanor of elites.

Compared with the embarrassment on Li Xiuhong's face, Li Xingxing was generous.

The menu is no longer a banner hanging on the wall, but a set of menus delivered by the waiter himself. When you open it, the illustrations inside and the downstairs are by one person, but the names of the dishes are written in three languages. One is Chinese. , the second in Russian, and the third in English.

Li Xingxing turned it over a little, "braised lion head, squirrel mandarin fish, Longjing shrimp, Wensi tofu."

Ordering four dishes in one go, just as he was about to make persistent efforts, he heard the waiter politely interrupt: "In order to prevent waste, the restaurant stipulates that each person is limited to two dishes."

"Ah? What should I do if I don't have enough to eat?" Deciding to go home in the afternoon, Li Xingxing brought an aluminum lunch box, ready to take it out of his pocket!

The waiter smiled and didn't answer.

Li Xingxing sighed: "You can't eat delicious food, it's no less than entering Baoshan and returning empty-handed."

So sorry.

"You can order more main food and soup." The waiter kindly reminded.

"That's right." Li Xingxing turned to the main food page, "Fried spring rolls, plum dumplings, assorted fried rice, stewed chicken soup with matsutake mushrooms."

The waiter quickly quoted the total price: "A total of twenty-nine yuan and eight!"

"Ha!" Li Xingxing rolled her eyes.

The total cost of a meal on the first floor was less than two yuan, but the price on the second floor increased more than ten times.

Li Xiuhong also stayed for ten seconds, and handed out three big black ten in pain, and the waiter got back two cents.

Li Xingxing felt her heart, and she killed three 300,000 yuan in one meal, and the total was 900,000 yuan. It really hurts!

However, the heartache flew out of the sky when tasting the delicious food!

Indescribably delicious!

The braised pork, garlic ribs, vinegared cabbage and sweet and sour carp eaten on the first floor are already first-class delicacies, but the ones in front of you can be even more delicious, which is related to the ingredients.

High-quality ingredients and superb craftsmanship are simply addicting!

Especially the bowl of Wensi tofu in front of me, as thin as a hair, as long as a toothpick, white and light, the mouth is soft and smooth, the spoon did not leave the mouth, and the tofu has completely slipped into the stomach.

"What did I eat before?" It was simply junk food.

Li Xiuhong was on the second floor for the first time, and she thought it was very delicious, but she lost her appetite when she thought that it would take many workers' wages for a month or more to get it.