641-650

Chapter 0641 show affection

Those who seek death are bent on seeking death, and outsiders can't stop them.

Zhao Haiyun is a big capitalist, top-notch. Xu Hui is known as a big capitalist, but in fact, the difference is thousands of miles. The two were not even close friends before the founding of the People's Republic of China. Plus he interrupted the conversation between himself and his niece, Zhao Haiyun naturally would not deliberately. remind.

At this point, Xu Hui has no points in his heart, and is still babbling.

He smiled at Li Xingxing: "Comrade Li, what is the purpose of the three generations of ancestors' hard work? It is nothing more than the necessities of life for future generations. Clothes come first, which is very important. You are so young and from a good background. Comrade Chen has made great contributions to the country. , you should dress up well and look at my daughter, that's the style of Miss Qianjin!"

Li Xingxing quickly refused: "It's different, it's different. My father didn't make a big difference. He served the people. The purpose of serving the people is to bear hardships and stand hard work first, and enjoyment last. As children, we pursue a hard and simple life style."

Damn, don't drag people into the water by jumping into the river!

The banquet of Ouyang's family is really boring.

It seems calm, but the undercurrent is turbulent, especially brought by Xu Hui's family, which can cause a storm of hundreds of feet outside.

Smart people all shy away from the three Xu family, and only their comrades would laugh at them, and what's more, they directly complained: "It's almost New Year's Day, so the supplies are a little bit more, and the idea of ​​melon seeds and peanuts is not enough at all. Between the teeth. Isn't there high-priced cakes and high-priced candies now? They simply let go of the supply, anyway, the poor can't afford it or can't afford it, it doesn't affect their lives, I have money, I can afford it, and now there is nowhere for money Flower, I'm so anxious."

Xu Hui smiled and said: "It's your own problem to talk about it. In the early years, I asked you to exchange U.S. dollars. If you don't exchange it, you have to hold your gold and your silver. How about now? Cash, can't go into Friendship Store and Overseas Chinese Store, right? There are all kinds of things there, and there are no restrictions on purchases. I always buy things with U.S. dollar bills."

The desire to fight for wealth did not stop because of the difficulties of the people, Xu Hui said proudly: "Okay, okay, let's meet friends, I will send someone to send you a stack of US dollar bills tomorrow, you can work hard to buy food and drink."

The other side thanked each other.

Xu Hui was very proud and said to Li Xingxing: "Comrade Li, how about I give you some too? Girls should dress up beautifully and change their clothes and jewelry in turn."

Li Xingxing refused again: "Forget it, I don't need jewelry and clothes to embellish it, it's the best!"

He raised his face and asked Xia Xingxing, "Brother Xia, are you right?"

"That's right!" Xia Xingxing deserved it simply, the corners of his mouth were raised, with a soft smile, his eyes were full of tenderness and sweetness that could not be resolved, "Our comrade Li Xingxing has a strong orchid heart, and is beautiful and intelligent. Furong, even in the simplest patch outfit, is better than ordinary people wearing jewelry and clothes with heavy makeup."

Li Xingxing narrowed his eyes happily: "Xiao Xia, you have the most vision, and I have the most vision!"

Why did you suddenly hold on when you obviously didn't eat?