11-20

Chapter 11 Brother

Compared with other families, their production team is very lucky and has the best standard of living.

Dalizi Village is surrounded by mountains and is rich in sweet potatoes.

Fragrant, waxy and sweet.

Li's family is prosperous and has a lot of private plots. Almost all sweet potatoes are planted, and the harvest is guaranteed during drought and flood.

Everyone does this.

Although I couldn't eat refined grains, because most of the corn harvested in the autumn was used to pay for public grain, no one died of starvation.

Every family eats sweet potato meals twice a day, and they are really hungry before going to bed. The children bury one or two sweet potatoes in the stove, and then pick them up when they are fully cooked. They can't really make them cry when they are hungry at night, right?

It can be said that everyone is very satisfied with their current life.

There is no war, no bandits running rampant, it is a prosperous world.

However, Old Man Li, Madam Li and Li Xiuhong knew that Li Xingxing must have lived a thousand times better than their family.

The big black and shiny braids, the fleshy face, the tender white skin, the soft little hands, and the cashmere trousers under the padded jacket and cotton trousers all show the superiority of life.

There must be no shortage of white rice noodles, and maybe you can eat a meal of meat every three or five years.

It is reasonable to be robbed on the way to find relatives.

People are fine, luckily.

Li Xingxing didn't know what they were thinking at this time, otherwise he would have to jump up and refute.

Where did she get fat? She is only forty-five kilograms!

Do you understand baby fat?

Old Man Li said to Li Xiuhong, "You bring Xingxing to the supply and marketing agency, do you have any money in your hand? Ask your mother to give you some."

"There's a lot of money left from Chen Goudan, and I haven't touched the money Nianen sent me. It's enough to buy things for Xingxing." Li Xiuhong pretended to be crazy and didn't hide it from her parents and her eldest and second brothers. , as for the rest of the family, they thought she was crazy like outsiders.

The less people know about this, the safer it is.

Mrs. Li said, "Don't be too grateful. The two children are not in front of you. You can't favor one over the other. The money sent by Chen Goudan should be spent on Xingxing. If his family owes Xingxing, the one who is kind should give it to Xingxing. He saves for his future wife, and the little wife Chen Goudan married will definitely not take care of his lifelong affairs."

"Nianen? Is that my brother?" Li Xingxing was very excited.

I heard that a good brother will love his sister very much.

She had never enjoyed the happiness of being a sister.

Mrs. Li smiled: "Yes, it's your brother, dear, his name is Chen Nian'en, he is five years older than you, he is smart, he was admitted to Fudan University, and he stayed in Shanghai to work after graduating last year. He can earn dozens of dollars a month. salary!"

Shanghai! Metropolis!

Li Xingxing's eyes were watering with envy.

She understood why Li Xiuhong let the Chen family take away her son. Following her, she could only face the loess and turn her back to the sky, and follow Chen Goudan.