741-750

Chapter 0741 Men disguised as women

Lao Dunzi is one of the biggest players in the underground economic market in Shanghai. He has hands and eyes, and 80% of the underground factory shipments come from him.

But he himself lived in the old alley, wandering in the smoke.

It's hidden in the city!

One day, he was lying on a rattan chair picking his teeth, and the wind was blowing through the door of Shikumen, when suddenly a child brought him a paper ball, and then ran away with a candy.

Lao Dunzi opened the paper ball, and the writing on it was crooked.

The meaning is clearly expressed, that is to say, there is a truck of grain from the south passing by here. The truck is a bus, but the grain is the high-quality white rice and flour that the driver purchased privately during the return journey. He planned to sell it along the way, and asked him if he would like to eat it. Next, if you eat all of them, take the money out of the city and meet in the grove that crosses the bridge to the southwest.

He also said that there are three tons of rice and noodles each, calculated at three yuan and five kilograms, only cash and gold bars are accepted, and a maximum of three people can meet and trade.

Six tons of rice noodles are 12,000 catties!

Lao Dunzi sat up abruptly, and two balls of light burst into his eyes.

The most precious thing nowadays is not gold, not silver, not the antique calligraphy and painting of big families, but grain, refined grain!

Lao Dunzi experienced the famine nineteen years ago, how many people fled, how many big families fell overnight, holding gold on the way to escape the famine could not get a piece of bread, and starved to death.

And Lao Dunzi, relying on this kind of money to come to Shanghai and gain a firm foothold.

Today, it is the same as it was back then.

He handles the industrial products of the underground factories, but he doesn't care at all, and it doesn't attract his interest. Only people who cultivate and cultivate privately come to him, can he win his eyes, but who dares to do it on a large scale?

Shanghai is an industrial city, and there are no rolling hills or rolling ground to hide.

Therefore, regardless of the origin, he is bound to get the six tons of grain.

Isn't it forty-two thousand dollars? Money is inconvenient to carry, so I replaced it with large yellow croaker.

Putting on twenty-five large yellow croakers, Lao Dunzi found his left and right hands to accompany him out of the city, and explained to the fourth person before leaving the city, "You follow out of the city, but the bridge, whether it is a successful transaction or being calculated, you hear the whistle, three long and two short. , immediately take someone to drive to pick up the car, in case there are 12,000 catties of refined grain, enough for us to work all night."

He's not so calculating.

These people don't have to go into detail to know what to do.

Act separately.

Out of the city, Lao Dunzi and his left and right hands rode their bicycles for 20 to 30 miles until they found the bridge mentioned on the paper ball. After crossing the bridge, they drove another 20 to 30 miles and stopped in front of a forest.

It is said that it is a forest, but the branches are actually bare, and the leaves have been peeled off, but it is not obvious in the night.

When they arrived at less than eight o'clock, they turned on their flashlights and walked around for a while. After waiting for ten minutes, they saw a Jiefang truck coming from there and parked near them. A soft voice came from the window of the car. It came: "Old Dunzi?"