851-860

Chapter 0851 robbery on the road

Leaving the jewelry store, Li Xingxing said happily: "Little cousin, thank you for your help, Xiao Xia and I will treat you to a big meal!"

Before I knew it, it was already half past twelve.

The food eaten in the morning has been digested, and the stomach is a little hungry.

Xie Hengyao's eyes lit up: "I'll take you to eat KFC! Their fried chicken is delicious. Master Liu has not yet understood the recipe of KFC fried chicken. The fried chicken made by himself always tastes a little bit worse."

Li Xingxing's eyes were bright: "KFC?"

The saliva is about to flow down.

She hasn't eaten KFC for a long time. She misses Orleans grilled wings, chicken wraps, tender beef five-party, hamburgers, finger-sucking original chicken, fried chicken legs and fries, egg tarts.

Brother Xia must have never eaten it!

"Brother Xia, we have fried chicken and burgers for lunch." She was very happy.

Xie Hengyao was surprised: "Have you heard of KFC?"

There should be none in the country.

Li Xingxing proudly said, "I know everything."

The variety of KFC food she eats is more abundant than what she is now, but it's a pity she can't show it off.

The three went to the KFC restaurant and ordered three burgers and some fried chicken, nuggets, drinks, etc. for a total of twelve dollars.

So, let alone $800,000 for diamonds, $50,000 can be called a huge sum of money.

Li Xingxing was nibbling on the crispy and tender fried chicken, a ray of light flashed in his eyes, and said to Xie Hengyao: "Little cousin, if there is a chance, if you are free, you can also open a KFC chain store, or even buy their management rights."

If she remembered correctly, Grandpa Ken sold his life career for $2 million a few years later.

For the Xie family, two million dollars is a trifle.

She said it casually, but Xie Hengyao kept it in her heart. He really earned her first pot of gold by opening a chain of KFC restaurants, and then he developed other businesses and became another business tycoon in the Xie family.

In the afternoon, he accompanied Li Xingxing to the bank to open an account and deposited the cheque money, including the gift from his father and uncle.

Thinking of spending money to buy things, Li Xingxing took 10,000 cash in hand.

Even if it is ten thousand, it is twice as much as Xie Hengyao's deposit. From the lunch, it can be seen that the purchasing power of ten thousand dollars is quite large. Without buying expensive jewelry and watches, the cost of shopping for an afternoon is less than five hundred dollars.

After investigation, it is found that some things are much more expensive than domestic ones, and some things are quite cheap.

Li Xingxing finally knew that Picasso's works were not cheap at all compared to the prices at this time.

Luxury, absolute luxury.

Art is all about burning money.

Stepping out of a store selling cashmere, Li Xingxing suddenly heard a scream: "Ah, robbery!"

speak Chinese.

Looking at the sound, a strong white-skinned man in the distance ran in the direction of his group, like a swimming fish shuttling among the passers-by, holding a black leather bag in his hand, followed by a girl panting after him.