831-840

Chapter 0831 Compensation

The female clerk hurriedly took the clothes that Mrs. Xie had picked out into her arms.

Li Xingxing was stunned for a while, and just wanted to say if the clothes were a little revealing, and the silk suspender skirt couldn't be worn out at all, when she saw Mrs. Xie walking to the next hanger, picking out a dozen of the more revealing ones, and then after reading all the women's clothing The new display stand, said to the female clerk: "Except for the few I picked out, all the other new models will be taken according to size and color."

As soon as the voice fell, all the clerks took action.

The one who picks up the clothes takes the clothes, the one who packs them, and the one who settles the accounts.

Li Xingxing was stunned: "Grandma, I can't wear so many clothes."

"Why can't I wear one every day?" Old Mrs. Xie went her own way, and chose a batch of shoes, scarves, sunglasses, hats and other accessories for her, and said to the manager, "It will be delivered to the hotel where we live."

Checkout and leave your address.

Shop from house to house, buy from house to house, and collect women's clothing and men's clothing.

As many as hundreds of pieces to buy, as few as a dozen pieces.

Single finger clothes.

Young, lively and playful ones are given to Li Xingxing, Xia Xingxing and grandchildren-in-law whom they have never met, and those are conservative in color and style for their sons and daughters-in-law. Anyway, Li Xingxing said that Chinese people are very thin and not fat, so one size fits all.

With the mentality of compensation, Xie Jiaxiang and Mrs. Xie kept buying.

Not only autumn clothes, but all seasons of the year.

I don't know where the old lady got her physical strength for her age. She bought soft hands with ease, while Li Xingxing broke her legs. When the old lady was about to step into the eleventh brand clothing store, she cried out that her feet hurt. , pretending to be pitiful: "Grandma, there must be blood blisters on my feet, let's not buy clothes, okay?"

"Okay." The clothes are almost the same, and the next step is to enter the jewelry store and watch store.

French high-end jewelry brands and internationally renowned watch brand stores are located on this street.

Fortunately, the old lady was from a wealthy background, married into a wealthy family, used to seeing good things, and developed a high eye. She was dissatisfied with 95% of the products in the store, and finally only bought more than 30 pieces of jewelry and a dozen items. Block men's and women's watches.

only.

That's right, she thinks there are too few to catch the eye, even if each one costs more than tens of thousands of dollars.

After walking out of the last jewelry store, Mrs. Xie said to Li Xingxing, "Let's not go to London in a hurry. Let's find a jeweler first to customize unique jewelry for you."

Customization is the habit of the rich.

But Li Xingxing used to live an ordinary life, and it will still be the case in the next 20 years. She will not go home and live a rich life just because of a trip abroad.

She likes to go shopping, but not in a swept away manner.

Holding Mrs. Xie's arm, Li Xingxing said softly: "Grandma, don't be too busy, I can't wear it when I bring it back to China, I have to hide it to avoid being discovered. How troublesome? It is better to buy more materials to support the construction of the country and make the motherland a better place."