791-800

Chapter 0791 was stopped

Xia Xingxing did not agree, "It's time for us to go home."

"Just go for a walk!" Li Xingxing acted coquettishly behind him, "Let's take a look, we are buyers today, not sellers, so there shouldn't be any danger."

In the past, selling large quantities of food was not targeted, and now it is even more impossible!

Xia Xingxing sighed: "It's only once, it won't be an example next time."

"Yeah!" Li Xingxing gave a victory gesture.

Considering that many people in the black market don't want money, and they can't sell tickets, Xia Xingxing said to Li Xingxing: "Let's still be sellers, which basket of eggs will you come out with?"

Li Xingxing hummed, and a basket of eggs appeared in the car bucket.

The two of them rearranged their outfits, lowered the brim of their hats, and covered their faces with gauze. They were stopped before they approached the lively trading market, "New here, right? Do you understand the rules?"

Xia Mingxing lowered his voice: "I was introduced by a friend, and each person pays 20 cents for selling things."

The man nodded as soon as he heard it: "Yes, it seems that someone is pointing the way."

He stretched out his hand, and Li Xingxing handed him four cents.

Seeing that Li Xingxing's outstretched right hand was white and tender, like tofu, and very conspicuous in the night, he smiled involuntarily: "Oh! Rich people! He looks like a buyer."

There are many high-income earners who come to buy things from them.

Xia Xingxing said with a cold face: "Will you let us in to sell things? I finally got some eggs from the countryside."

When the man heard it, he lost his voice: "Egg?"

Li Xingxing nodded, did not speak, pointed to the plastic basket placed at his feet.

The man said directly: "A basket of eggs? Let's say there are two or three hundred eggs. Is it inappropriate to sell them in bulk? Would you like to sell them to us? Do you want money or tickets? Our eldest brother has everything in his hands. "

Li Xingxing whispered in a local accent: "I'm getting married, and I want to change two pieces of jewelry as the bottom of the box."

The excuse of trying a hundred spirits.

The man suddenly realized and said, "Then you should sell the eggs to us. Although some of the sellers and buyers in the market also bring jewelry to trade, the quantity and quality are definitely not as good as those of our eldest brother."

Li Xingxing's original intention was to go shopping in the market, but he didn't expect that there would be buyers immediately.

It can be seen that eggs are still very scarce.

Xia Xingxing didn't want to take Li Xingxing in, so he said exactly what he wanted, "I think it makes sense, what do you think?"

He asked Li Xingxing.

Li Xingxing was very distressed: "We only have 400 eggs, what can we exchange? When we meet a buyer who is in urgent need of eggs, we might be able to raise the price and exchange it for beautiful jewelry."

The man smiled when he heard the words: "As long as it is suitable, we will not lower the price."

Four hundred eggs is not a small number!

Started thinking about it.

The national market price is 50.51 jin, about 10 per jin, and 5 cents per pound. The black market price is more than ten times higher, usually 67 yuan per pound, 67 cents per pound.