81-90

Chapter 0081 Big Purchase

Ready to go to the commune to get money to buy things, Li Xiuhong went to the brigade to borrow a mule cart.

Li Xingxing went back to the bedroom to unpack the small package from Wutong City. It was indeed sent by Xia Xingxing. Seven or eight bottles and jars were filled with food. At first glance, it was dazzling.

Before she could distinguish the type and quantity of food, Li Xiuhong had borrowed a mule cart to come back and called her at the door.

"I'm coming!"

Stuffing the package into the cabinet, Li Xingxing put the bag on his back, picked up two empty baskets and climbed into the mule cart.

Madam Li was worried that it would be cold to her, so she hugged an old quilt for Li Xingxing to sit and cover.

Li Xiuhong flicked the whip and drove out of the village.

Today, they don't need to go to the air-raid shelter in the mountain to fetch things. They didn't go over the mountains and mountains. Instead, they walked northwestwards and went around the foot of the mountain. They arrived at the commune in about an hour and a half, saving an hour of travel than last time.

Huaihua Commune was the same as what I saw last time, except that the snow was so thick that no one cleaned it up.

The girls first went to the post office to get the remittance slip, two, and then took out the money with the remittance slip, household registration book, and letter of introduction.

One is three hundred yuan, and one is twenty yuan.

Two hundred of the three hundred yuan is Chen Goudan's living expenses to Li Xingxing, one hundred yuan is alimony to Li Xiuhong, and the other 20 yuan is the living expenses that Chen Nianen sent to Li Xiuhong as usual.

Li Xingxing snorted: "We didn't send money to my brother, he sent it to us instead."

Ignoring Li Xiuhong's hesitation, she immediately borrowed a pen and paper to write a reply to Chen Nian'en, and remitted 600 yuan, half to him and half to buy clothes, shoes and socks for herself. She didn't forget her yearning for goods in Shanghai.

After leaving the post office, Li Xiuhong gave Li Xingxing 200 yuan, but Li Xingxing didn't confiscate it, "I'm not short of money, you can take it! Hurry up, let's go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy things. I heard people in Wutong City a few years ago that it may increase in the next year. Some commodities are priced, and industrial products are more difficult to buy, so let's borrow a mule cart today to stock up on something for the family."

Li Xiuhong was taken aback: "Who did you listen to? Is it true or false?"

"Grandpa's friends all said that it is very likely that they will restrict the distribution of cotton cloth. I would rather believe it or not!"

The records of the books collected by the old man prove that the country will soon implement a high price policy.

Li Xingxing usually avoids her family and flips through some books. In the coming year, she will start selling high-priced cakes and candies, followed by Moutai wine, tea, etc. The Enagre watch she bought will also be sold together with imported watches such as Rolex and Rome. 1.8 times the price.

Industrial vouchers are the policy for the coming year.

She believes that it is necessary to stock up on some daily necessities while industrial vouchers are not needed now.

Li Xiuhong listened and took action.

Although money is a good thing, the things that are used in the daily life are more important.