581-590

Chapter 0581 No good feelings

When she heard that it was Li Xingxing's sister-in-law, a smile appeared on Grandma Xu's face. She was very fond of Aunt Xia, who lived in her own home for a few days, but when she saw the things in Lin Lan's hands, she suddenly lost interest.

The enthusiasm dissipated in an instant.

Good in-laws, not necessarily good sisters-in-law.

If the sister-in-law has a good relationship, Lin Lan only brings a box of white cakes or plain snacks?

A one-cent white cake or plain dim sum is something that ordinary people in Shanghai come to do. Adding a one-cent carton for packaging, it is a total of one cent and a cent, which is the best gift for ordinary people.

But the conditions of the Xia family are not bad.

As a sister-in-law, even weighing a pound and two yuan of white rabbit toffee is more respectable than a box of white cakes or plain snacks.

Turning sideways and letting the door open, Grandma Xu's expression was light: "Xiao Xia is not at home for work, Xing Xing has no class in the morning, they live on the third floor, you can go straight up, remember to knock on the door when you get there, it's not just the two of them who live there."

"Okay, thank you." Lin Lan walked up the stairs according to her instructions.

When I was about to knock on the door on the third floor, I heard Li Xingxing's voice from inside: "I'll take you to the train station, take you to the train, why not bring some more things? I'll send an urgent telegram to my mother and ask her to come to the train. I'll pick you up. I have two grandfathers, a grandmother, and nine uncles. If you don't put things in place, they can beat you out of Dalizi Village!"

To ask for forgiveness requires an attitude of asking for forgiveness.

For more than ten years, grandma, grandpa, and uncles have accumulated a stomach full of anger, waiting for him to come to the door to let it out!

Chen Xiangyang said in surprise: "Let your mother pick me up?"

"My mother won't pick you up, can you carry all the luggage with one arm?" Li Xingxing gave him a glance, first packed his change of clothes, then packed the food she and Xia Xingxing had packed up recently into the other three pieces of luggage The package is full of ham, bacon, sausage and candy, malted milk and other good things that are durable and transportable.

Some were bought from overseas Chinese stores, some were brought back by Xia Xingxing, and some were added from Xingxing Supermarket.

The perfect cover up.

Chen Xiangyang was very happy. He didn't say that he didn't go to Wutong City alone. He kept saying: "You are right, bring more, bring more, and I will buy two bottles of Maotai to drink with my uncle when I get home."

Li Xingxing nodded and put a few more cigarettes in it, "I don't smoke it myself, take it with respect, and use it softly."

Lin Lan couldn't listen any longer when she was outside, so she raised her hand and knocked on the door.

No matter how Li Xingxing worried about Chen Xiangyang, there was no result in the end.

Li Xiuhong's temper is very stubborn. She said that she would not be a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law with Mrs. Chen. Even if Chen Xiangyang later became so powerful that even the little girl gave him her arms, Li Xiuhong still did not change her oath.

Slowly, Chen Xiangyang disappeared, and the outside world seldom saw him, and seldom heard about him.

When Li Xingxing heard the knock on the door, he and Chen Xiangyang looked at each other, and said first: "The person who came to pick you up is so early? Didn't he say ten o'clock? It's only nine o'clock."