431-440

Chapter 0431 Stealing chickens will not lose rice

The crowd dispersed, Zhang Jianguo directly called a few female officers to come and take Du Heng and his daughter away, and followed him himself.

Don't want to listen to their nonsense, keep your mouth shut.

Euphemistically called: send to the hospital.

Mrs. Du was kicked and had to do a full body check!

Li Xingxing gave a good reason.

Smart kid indeed.

Regardless of Mrs. Du's objection, the inspection is naturally no problem.

Although there are some minor ailments due to old age and hard work, but there is no injury, especially the left shoulder, there is no bruise, so it has nothing to do with Li Xingxing.

There is indeed a measure to start.

I didn't see it, it turned out to be a tiger father without a dog and a daughter!

Zhang Jianguo sighed in his heart and put the bill of charges directly in front of the mother and daughter.

"A total of 16 yuan and 80 cents." He said, "Comrade Du Heng, it doesn't matter if you don't pay. I have explained the situation to your hospital and it will be deducted from your salary."

Madam Du's face was ashen, and Du Heng's expression was not good-looking, so she said in unison, "Comrade Zhang, you can't be unreasonable!"

"I'm just too unreasonable, that's why I'm going to talk to you two old ladies here endlessly!" Zhang Jianguo, who was on the battlefield, was never good-natured. Write the apology statement one by one and post it, or else..."

He sneered: "Comrade Du Heng, the hospital has given you a demerit punishment. If you don't follow the requirements of Chen Nian'en and his sisters, I think you will face a way out of the unit."

When it comes to the style of men and women, not only men, but also women are subject to strict requirements.

This kind of thing cannot be tolerated!

Killing chickens to warn monkeys is a must.

If everyone followed the example of their mother and daughter, and poured dirty water on whoever they liked, saying that he had always abandoned herself, and forced others to swallow their anger for the sake of their future, wouldn't everyone be in danger?

When talking about friends getting married, isn't it good for everyone to be friendly?

Du Heng cried and cried like a pear blossom with rain, maintaining her image.

She was miserable in her heart. She never expected that Chen Nian'en would not give half face. She prided herself on her beauty, and she had no advantage in any way since she was a child. She had never encountered such a situation.

If you really write an apology statement, where will she put her face?

In the future, how to marry into a good family?

Facing Zhang Jianguo's unwillingness to compromise, she closed her eyes, leaned to the side, and fell to the ground softly.

fainted.

You don't have to face everything when you faint.

Zhang Jianguo sat on the chair opposite their mother and daughter, "It's okay, I can wait."

The female officers who accompanied him look at me, I look at you, the corners of his mouth twitched with laughter, this was the first time I saw Director Zhang act like this, with no expression on his face, and he was not affected at all.