911-920

Chapter 0911 visit old friends

A month and a half later, the ship successfully arrived at the Hong Kong Wharf.

Yes, their destination has always been Xiangjiang, not directly to Shanghai.

The old man and the old lady return like arrows, but none of the country's north-south shipping passenger and cargo ships can pass through the strait between the two sides of the strait. Transfer to a ship, then turn to Huacheng, and then take a plane or train from Huacheng to Shanghai.

Although it is more troublesome to carry luggage, are you afraid that you will not be able to find a porter if you have money?

For them, it doesn't matter.

Li Xingxing, who did not forget to transfer the arms ahead of time, is very happy. She is a rich woman who owns a luxury office building in Xiangjiang. It has been a year and a half. According to the development situation of Xiangjiang, the prices of those properties should rise a bit.

Besides, Xiangjiang has many of her old acquaintances.

Grandpa Xu, Grandma Xu's family, Mrs. Jin, Li Guolin, Yang Baosheng...

However, the first person I saw at noon was the elder brother Xie Hengfei. He had gone to the Xie's Manor alone to attend the wedding. He was very shocked to learn Li Xingxing's identity. , so it added another five points to the originally prepared wedding gift.

After nearly two months, seeing him again, no one has changed.

At the family banquet entertaining Li Xingxing and his family, Li Xingxing met Xie Hengfei's wife Liao Shi and daughter Xie Yuanyuan for the first time.

The blue diamond in her ring looks familiar!

It seems that it is a 12-carat blue diamond that he entrusted to Mrs. Jin to sell.

It turned out that Xie Hengfei was the rich man who lived on the top of Mrs. Jin's mountain!

The world is really small.

Going around in circles, always bumping into each other.

Xie Hengfei noticed her eyes, "Sister Shanshan, what are you looking at? Is there a problem?"

"No problem, no problem." Little slick Li Xingxing would not reveal the origin of the blue diamond, she smiled sweetly and beautifully, her eyes crooked like a moon, "Is Yuanyuan married? I see her ring is on her left hand. Ring finger."

Xie Hengfei nodded and smiled and said, "She got married earlier than you, and her husband's family moved from Shanghai to Xiangjiang. The two have a good relationship."

Knowing each other well, and having business contacts, it is a powerful alliance.

Li Xingxing was very sharp and asked, "What's the name of your niece-in-law?"

Could it be someone she knew?

Mrs. Jin has grandsons, and Xu Mingtang of the Xu family is also a good buddy of her brother. They are all young and promising.

The result is not.

Because she had never heard the name given by Xie Hengfei, Wu Xiaopeng, who was in the jewelry business.

"I also have acquaintances doing business in Xiangjiang." Li Xingxing was not to be outdone, "their family lives halfway down the mountain below you, and I plan to visit them in the afternoon."

Of course it's Mrs. Jin!

Rich people live in mansions on the top of the mountain and mansions in the middle of the mountain.