Chapter 13

Jason had promised Timi that he would accompany him on their walk home once school ended. Timi found himself waiting anxiously at the school gate for approximately 15 minutes, longing for everything to return to its usual rhythm once more.

Jason devised this strategy, for a chance to rebuild what they had lost. Although it seemed that Jason had moved on from their romantic relationship, he made a heartfelt commitment to patiently await Timi's readiness, eager to be there for him whenever the time was right.

Jason deliberately delayed his arrival at the gate, secretly hoping that Timi might grow impatient and leave on his own, As he no longer wished to accompany Timi.

Timi apparently displayed remarkable patience, leaving Jason with no alternative but to fulfill his promise. The walk unfolded in silence, yet neither of them seemed perturbed by the lack of conversation. Memories flooded Jason's mind of their lively discussions during previous walks, reminiscing about the times when they would even pause on the road, engrossed in engaging conversations for hours before finally deciding to head home.

"Where did you and Zuriel go after?" Timi initiated a conversation.

"I left her at the main hall, she was really angry" With a sigh, Jason replied.

Silence settled between them once more, but this time, Timi felt a slight unease, sensing the need to break the silence since Jason had concluded the previous conversation. Jason, feeling a bit uncomfortable, expressed his frustration about needing to use the restroom but disliking the idea of urinating in public spaces.

Recognizing Jason's discomfort, Timi made a thoughtful suggestion. "We're almost there. Why don't you stop at my house first? You can use our toilet." Timi proposed, hoping to alleviate Jason's predicament.

When they arrived at Timi's house, Wale opened the door for them, but his distant demeanor was evident as he quickly retreated upstairs. Undeterred, Jason made himself at home, feeling welcomed in the familiar environment, and proceeded to use the bathroom without hesitation.

Jason swiftly finished his business in a matter of seconds and felt a strong urge to leave, uncomfortable in his school uniform. Timi insisted that Jason stay a while longer. He excused himself to his room to change into his comfortable home attire, leaving Jason pondering over his discomfort while eagerly anticipating a more relaxed setting.

Timi retrieved a plate of chips and ketchup from the kitchen, and together they indulged in the savory meal. As they savored each bite, it felt as if time had rewound, transporting them back to the good old days. The familiar camaraderie resurfaced, reigniting the comfortable vibes that once defined their friendship. With the chips as their catalyst, they delved into heartfelt conversations, catching up on the intricacies of their lives.

Just as they were engrossed in conversation, the doorbell rang, signaling Moyo's arrival. Jason glanced at the time and promptly rose from his seat, indicating his intention to depart.

They walked together towards the gate, allowing Moyo to enter the premises. Jason stepped outside, engaging in casual pleasantries with Moyo as she entered. Timi wanted to stop him from leaving, but he understood that Jason wouldn't heed his words. With Moyo facing Timi and Jason standing behind her, Jason discreetly gestured to Timi, hinting at the idea of fellatio through a suggestive hand sign.

Timi just smiled about it, but in truth it was extremely disturbing coming from Jason. He didn't know whether Jason was trying to mock him or he actually meant it.

As Jason arrived home, he noticed Zino standing just outside his gate, waiting.

"Where are you coming from?" Zino inquired curiously.