Chapter 42

Only a few unknown artists have performed so far, the crowd was basically dead when they were on stage.

Everywhere started becoming rowdy all of a sudden, Moyo wanted to see what was going on, so Timi piggybacked her.

It was 'Mayorkun' the artist that was causing all that ruckus, when he got on stage, "Holy Father" instrumentals started playing.

Moyo reached for her pocket while on top Timi and brought out her phone to record him.

The crowd was singing way louder than Mayorkun was. Moyo was having the time of her life, she also recorded herself and Timi singing along, Timi kissed her on record which made Moyo melt inside.

"HOLY FATHER I'M SCREAMING" The crowd screamed along.

People had anticipated victony; the featuring artist would show up but he didn't. It was just Mayorkun.

Jason left after Mayorkun's performance, he went looking for something to drink, he couldn't bear the agony of watching Timi and Moyo kiss.

He ran into Stephanie at the backgate. Stephanie looked like she's been standing there for a while.

"What are you doing here? Where's Beamer?" Jason drew Stephanie away from there.

"He's the one I'm waiting for, he forgot his phone at home and he went to go and bring it" Stephanie said.

"How does he want to enter back?" Jason asked.

"Exactly what I said."

Stephanie intended on looking for Malvin as a voucher for bringing beamer in. She couldn't find him and they weren't given any proof that they were allowed inside in the first place. Jason later left Stephanie to go buy drinks.

Zino had been looking for Malvin everywhere so when he saw Stephanie, he thought it was ideal to ask of his whereabouts, it took him a while to actually walk up and meet her cause he hasn't spoken to her since she last saw him and Jason kissing.

Zino came up from behind her to ask, which startled Stephanie a little but she felt relaxed after she found it it was Zino.

"Please do you know where Malvin is?" Zino asked politely

"I'm also looking for him" Stephanie dittoed.

"What of Jason?"

"That's him coming" Stephanie pointed at someone holding two bottles of coke headed their way.

Jason got there and handed Stephanie one bottle, Stephanie felt so grateful that he bought one for her without even asking. Things were awkward between the three of them cause Jason never expected a third party, he tried compensating by giving Zino his drink, but Zino refused and turned him down politely. Zino decided to leave since neither of them knew where Malvin was.

People were no longer allowed to enter, the line outside had disappeared, Chika and Pascal were trying to find their way to the front, that was when Tope bumped into them, Tope was super excited to see Chika, she dragged him away from Pascal.

"I am so sorry for not coming to visit you the other day, I had things doing at home... I don't know if I was wrong to send Pascal instead" Tope said.

"No no no it's fine... He's really nice... He's the reason I'm even here" Chika responded.

Tope hugged Chika till Pascal had to come and break it up so they could go find spaces in front.

It's been an hour since Beamer left, Stephanie and Jason couldn't keep waiting for him, so they left to. Malvin saw them and called both their names from afar, Stephanie was glad to see him.

Stephanie's facial expression changed when she saw him holding weed, Stephanie and Jason could smell he was high. Malvin immediately offered them to try some but Stephanie was too scared to, Jason wanted to get his minds off things so he sniffed it without a second thought. Jason peer pressured Stephanie into sniffing it too, Stephanie just kept thinking of Beamer and how he'd react, Malvin told her not to worry, she eventually gave in and sniffed so much without knowing.

Jason and Stephanie started to feel very nauseous, Malvin guided their steps back to the crowd "anyone else high as fuck right now?" Malvin screamed when they got back to the crowd, Zuriel wasn't bothered they were high, the real question at the back of her mind was "where did they even get weed?".

"Relax you seem so worried.... Look at Jason and Stephanie... They're happy now" that was the weed talking not Malvin.

Zuriel started to freak out cause usually Jason and Stephanie were the 'voice of reasoning' now it's her turn.

Malvin tried offering Zuriel but he had none left. Zuriel wanted to go look for Timi but Malvin stopped her from doing so.

Malvin finally won her over, she partied and forgot all about everything, before she knew what was happening, she was making out with Malvin, the vibration of Malvin's phone on her thighs brought her back to reality.

"I think someone is calling you" Zuriel told Malvin.

"Oh it's Beamer" Malvin excused himself to go answer it.