Chapter 55

The final day of exams had come after one whole week, SSS3 and SSS2 students already got used to the setting but it was something that'd not be missed.

SSS2 students wrote their last paper the day before, so only SSS3 had to write today, but they were still separated.

The last paper; physics had them on the edge of their seats, literally, each student sat alone at the end of a seat. Timi sat behind Jason on the same row, Zuriel and Malvin sat on the row just beside them.

The invigilator stood outside flirting with his colleague, so they had a chance to copy but Jason wanted Payback for what Zuriel did.

"Psst... have you done number one theory?" Zuriel called Jason from beside.

"Sorry I can't hear you" Jason teased.

"You're being very unhinged right now" Malvin scorned.

"Like you know what unhinged means" Jason laughed

"Excuse me??! I went to the UK!" Malvin gloated.

The invigilator ordered everyone to stop talking from outside, unless he'd have to collect their papers.

Jason finally gave them dubs towards the end of the exams, Zuriel was irritated but she was glad he came through.

Students started celebrating after the exams were over, most of the guys started playing football on the field, others were just roaming around, Stephanie sat in the hall talking to Chika.

Stephanie and Chika had formed a bond over the course of the week, she had kind of filled in for Zuriel as his school mother.

"You should talk to Beamer... " Chika advised.

"I did yesterday.... He asked me out to the Christmas Carol" Steph said.

"Oh... I can't believe it's tomorrow, you guys would finally dance in front of everyone.... I always wanted to join you guys but... "

"You can't dance?" Stephanie questioned.

"Nah... People would be like 'are you a girl?'." Chika quoted with a deepened voice.

"So, men are not allowed to dance? Noted!...ignore them jare.... Those are the same people that think boys can't like other boys..."Stephanie stopped for a reaction from Chika, but he wasn't ready to come out to her just yet. "Sorry umm... Who owns that abandoned chair at the back that has nonsense written on it?" Steph described Chika's former chair that had 'fag' scribbled all over.

"It was mine... It was one useless olamide that did it... "

"What kind of wicked person is that?" Steph noticed Chika started to feel uncomfortable talking about those stuff so she switched "please help me call Tope and any of the other girls that came, so we can practice one last time"

Chika sprinted to the back of SSS2 block knowing Tope would be there but hopefully not Malik, Tope was there alone sitting and kicking dust looking bummed.

"Senior Stephanie is calling you and any of the girls you can find for practice in the hall?" Chika said, Tope barely responded. Chika sat beside her to talk to her "what happened?"

"That day that Senior Jason called you... What did he say?" Tope asked.

"Don't remember... I try to forget everything that happened that day" Chika lied instantly.

"Do you think he's gay?" Tope popped out what she's been meaning to ask.

"Jason? Gay? He's a football player... He can't be"

"Shut up! You of all people should know that has nothing to do with him being gay" Tope got a little feisty.

Chika got offended, he stood up and said "you should go and meet Stephanie... And call the others too" just before he left. Tope knew Chika knew something and was hiding it.

Everyone was chased out of school around 1PM to go home, Timi followed Jason home forgetting he promised to go with Moyo.

After Timi made out with Jason in his room, Moyo flashed him, he felt like an ass for forgetting, they were suddenly in a good place, but he can't keep doing this. Timi knew Jason wasn't happy with him being with Moyo deep down but was just faking it for him.

"I want to break up with Moyo" Timi buttoned his shirt back up.

"Just like that? Unprovoked?" Jason asked.

"Yes... I can't keep pretending... I feel bad for her... She doesn't deserve this... "

"And she doesn't deserve you just breaking up with her like that... But if that's what you want to do... Totally go ahead" This was the best day of Jason's life.

Jason sat in his corridor after Timi left for Moyo's house, he started to feel guilty and bad for Moyo, he wanted to do something right for the first time, so he got dressed and went to her house.

Tope opened the door for him when he got there "Is Timi here?"

"No-Yes!" Tope didn't know what to say. Jason stood in confusion "I mean he's not here... He's upstairs with my sister" Tope knew she made a great mistake revealing that.

Inadvertently, Tope provided Jason with directions to her sister's room. Deep inside, she harbored a desire for answers, recognizing that this action could potentially lead her to obtain the information she sought. Jason knocked Moyo's room door just before cautiously entering, he opened the door to Timi going down on Moyo.