Chapter 45

Pascal and Chika left the place after they were worn out, Chika definitely liked Pascal back but he didn't want to rush anything like he promised Timi.

Chika decided to make fun of Pascal for being a swiftie, Pascal wanted to make fun of him back but didn't want to end up hurting Chika's feelings so he laughed it off.

"I'm not saying there's anything bad... I mean... Taylor Swift is a goddess... I worship the ground she walks on... But you just don't look like a swiftie" Chika joked

"And please Chika tell me how does a swiftie look like?" Pascal questioned

Chika realized how insane he sounded, he felt insensitive, he started experiencing major deja vu of him correcting someone about "gay people not looking a particular way" when they made fun of him for looking gay at summer camp last year.

After a short silent walk, Pascal broke it with "there's something I wanted to tell you" This statement always got to Chika everytime. Chika could feel his heart beating a lot faster.

"I lied... " Pascal started.

"That??" Chika asked.

"I lied to my parents....that I was going to sleepover at a friend's place... So I can't go back home... I don't know if it's OK with you but can I stay at your place?"

"I don't know...."

"Your parents aren't around so I'm guessing you don't want to sleep alone tonight"

Chika could feel Pascal was up to something but he had to remind himself that Pascal was a good person and he meant well. Chika and Pascal took a U turn to Chika's home instead.

Back inside, Stephanie and Beamer were making out, Stephanie started removing her shirt wanting to have sex with Beamer right there, Beamer realized she was still high so he stopped kissing her and asked her to put her shirt back on.

She did so but she wanted to keep making out, Beamer felt he would be taking advantage of her if he continued so he told her no instead, Stephanie felt embarrassed. She wanted to leave right that instance.

Beside the empty ticketing booth, Timi and Jason are arguing over who was wrong and right the entire time, Jason seemed to have gotten himself back. Timi wanted to tell Jason about his time with Chika but it was probably not a good time to bring it up.

"Just admit... This is basically your fault because you wanted to 'become' straight... Then I'd apologize" Jason argued.

"You are so full of yourself.... I just.... " Timi was cut off.

"Sorry we wanted to tell you guys we are going oh" Stephanie and Beamer were about leaving.

"What of Malvin?" Jason asked.

"I think he went home with Zino" Timi said.

Stephanie and Beamer left after confirming, Stephanie reminded them to look for Zuriel before they leave.

Jason admitted to Timi after Stephanie and Beamer left that he was extremely jealous of him and Moyo, Jason was starting to fear Timi might actually like like her and he'd loose Timi forever.

Timi didn't know how to respond, he tried reassuring Jason that he only sees Moyo as a friend and it's all pretend with her, he'd break up with her on his own terms, allowing them to see other people while they're still dating.

They came to an agreement ending everything and keeping it all in the past, Jason and Timi were ready to leave then Timi reminded Jason, they have to go with Zuriel.

Zuriel was easy to find since they weren't much around, Zuriel felt terrified when she saw the two of them together, a million things had crossed her mind on what they could possibly have done all this while.

"We are going oh... It's you we're waiting for" Jason told Zuriel.

"Oh don't worry you guys can be going... I'm going home with Malvin" Zuriel tried dismissing them.

"Malvin has gone home with Zino" Timi said.

Zuriel just had to follow them home, she started seeing the two of them differently, she didn't even want to touch them so she let them walk in front of her.

Jason and Timi were so caught up in their own drama they didn't know when Zuriel disappeared behind them. Jason wanted to keep going when they found out but Timi forced him to stay behind and look for her

"ZURIEL" they kept shouting her name.

Timi tried calling but her number was switched off, Timi remembered how strange she was acting when she saw them so he had a feeling that had to do with her disappearance.

"Did you see the way she reacted when she saw us?" Timi asked.

"So.... That's Zuriel for you" Jason said.

Timi still believed something was going on, he needed to find Zuriel to find out.