Chapter 2: Hashira Meeting

A/N: Wahhhh! You guys I got nine reads thank you so much!! I also got my first comment so thank you to tiny_child2007! Just a quick notice that I tried piecing together when all the Hashira became, well, Hashira but I just kept confusing myself so...

A/N: Wahhhh! You guys I got nine reads thank you so much!! I also got my first comment so thank you to tiny_child2007! Just a quick notice that I tried piecing together when all the Hashira became, well, Hashira but I just kept confusing myself so I've decided to make it my own time line but still have the same time line almost if that makes sense!  Thank you enjoy hunnybuns! (Sorry if its not all indented! I'm still learning how to use Wattpad!)

TW!!- Does contain some swearing at the end!

            "Thank you for coming down from your estate to visit me today Y/n." The edge of his lips curving up slightly, "I know you rarely leave your estate at you and your own brother's wishes."

          "Of course, Master, anything for you." She bowed down her head slightly, "Request it and I shall do my best to complete that task."

          He chuckled softly, "Now, please raise your head."

          She raised her head up, now having a full view of the person in front of her. He still looked well, she supposed. Master Ubuyashiki was the one and only head of the Demon Slayers, he had been sick since the day she had first met him, as well as his ancestors before him.

He had silky black hair that reached just above his shoulders. His eyes where a light lavender color, and they radiated kindness from him like there was no tomorrow. His scar had grown a bit since she had last saw him. Before, it had only reached the side of his right eye. Now it fully enveloped his right eye, covering it and taking it over like a parasite. Fortunately, he could still see out of his eyes, not for very long though.

They sat in a small room, just like the one she had for seeing guests except in this one there where no windows and only some candles to swallow away the darkness. A table sat in between them with some papers on it and two cups of tea as well as a teapot. They both sat across from each other with their legs under them in a kneeling position.

"If I may Master, why did you call me in here today?" Y/n fumbled with her hands on her lap, still not making full eye contact. She didn't mind coming in to see the Master, in fact she had no problem with it, but they had usually communicated using their crows. So, what was so important she had to come down here for it? She hated leaving the comfort of her own home, it was basically drilled into her as child by her father not to ever leave the house when they found out she had the family gift and not her elder brother. She was much too "precious" and so she never left the house when she was a kid, same thing these days too. Only coming out when extremely necessary.

"I would like to know how your search is going on Muzan Kibutsuji's home base." He asked taking a sip of his tea.

"I..." She stuttered, finally making eye contact with him for a second, "I, still can't find anything. Master, whenever I feel like I'm close he somehow moves again in such a short time! Its like he has a teleporting house or something!" Her hands clutched at her kimono, "I've had so many crows go missing or their bodies being found by their comrades, torn apart." Tears started forming in her eyes, "Its hard I don't want to send anymore out but I also don't want to disappoint you." Y/n brought the sleeve of her kimono up and started wiping away her quickly falling tears.