Ch41: What Is This?

A/n- Sorry for the late update, I kept rewriting this over and over again

A/n- Sorry for the late update, I kept rewriting this over and over again. I'm not very satisfied with it, but I felt bad keeping you guys waiting. :) 

Tw: Mentions of torture, abuse, and violence, some hints of PTSD, reader obviously being in a bad place, the crows having shitty speaking skills, Ena being an absolute bully to Asa.

            "SQUAWK! IMBECILE SQUAWK! YOU FLY LIKE THIS!" Ena screetched out.

"SQUAWK! WAHHHHHHH! SQUAWK! BUT I WANNA SQUAWK! WANNA DO IT THAT WAY!" Asa squawked in tears.

Ena and Asa had lost both their Masters, Ena lost hers to Upper Moon Two and Asa lost hers to alcoholism. They didn't want new Masters after that so since then Y/n had decided to keep them around the estate to help train other crows and such, currently the two where doing their own private lesson, trying to unrusten their skills after a month of Y/n being missing. They had also been put fully in charge of the other crows, since Hikaru sucked at even watching them.

"SQUAWK! TO BAD, SQUAWK! THIS WAY SHITFACE SQUAWK! THIS WAY!"

"WAHHHH!!!!"

Ena pecked the bird on the head, "SQUAWK! COME ON SQUAWK! COME ON!"

"WAHHHHHHHHHH I MISS SQUAWK! I MISS LADY Y/N SQUAWK!"

The two birds stopped, realzing what Asa had just said.

"Ah, SQUAWK! Im sorry SQUAWK!" Asa mumbled, still teary eyed.

"Its fine... SQUAWK! I miss her too... SQUAWK!"

"Ena... SQUAWK!"

The bird sighed in annoyance, "what?"

"Do you SQUAWK! Think SQUAWK! Shes really dead? SQUAWK! Dead?"

Ena grumbled as her peer turned into a puddle at the words she had just spoken out. Asa squawked out in pain as Ena hit her.

"Stop that! SQUAWK! Stop that! SQUAWK! Y/n-Sama is strong unlike most fucktards SQUAWK! She's alive! SQUAWK! Alive!"

Asa nodded.

"Now SQUAWK! Let's train SQUAWK! Its what she'd want SQUAWK! Want us to do!"

"O-ok.." Asa sniffed.

"SO, STOP BEING A FUCKING CRY BABY AND GET YOUR ASS UP! SQUAWK!" Ena cawed, hitting her friend once again before taking off, Asa not far behind.