Ch 34: The Flame V. The Shadow!

A/n- The amount of HikaruxGiyuu shippers I see in the comments now are astronomical

A/n- The amount of HikaruxGiyuu shippers I see in the comments now are astronomical...can someone please explain to me why you ship them?...

Rengoku fell down, hard, out of breath before quickly standing back up, "Again!"

Hikaru clenched his teeth; they had been training for so long that even he himself was starting to get tired. Swooping his sword effortlessly through the air, he landed another hit on the flame haired boy, sending him flying back to the ground.

Kyojuro stood back up, "Again!"

And so, this cycle continued over and over again, with Hikaru sending the boy flying out of the way and him getting right back up. Yelling, "again!" before charging blindlessly at the Pillar.

"Again!"

Kyojuro went flying against the wall.

"Again!"

He was kicked in the chest; his breathing being smacked right out of him.

"Again!"

Thump

"Again!"

Wack

"Again!"

Crunch

"Agai-"

"Enough!"

The two boys turned their heads to see Shinjuro standing on the engawa where Mitsuri and Senjuro once stood. They left earlier to get some snacks, getting tired of watching them for so long.

"Hikaru why are you training this boy!?" The Flame Pillar demanded.

The Shadow Pillar didn't answer so Kyojuro went to answer for him,

"Father! He's helping train me on flame breathing! He was your student once so he knows all the forms and-"