Ch26: Ohagi!

A/N- I didn't really like this chapter, but here we go!

"YOU FUCKING IMBECILES, HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO BE DEMONSLAYERS WHEN YOU RUN LIKE THAT?"

            Sanemi's students quickly scattered in absolute terror as he swung his sword wildly at them. Striking them down one by one by hitting all their pressure points harshly, leaving them immobile or foaming at the mouth on the ground.

            "IF YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND THROUGH THIS WAIT TILL YOU MEET AN ACTUAL DEMON SHITHEADS!" He seethed.

            "M-master!" One of his students shouted cowering on the ground, trying to cover his shaking body from another harsh blow.

            "What?!"

            The student pointed a shaking figure behind him, "Y-y-you have a v-visitor..."

            Sanemi grunted in annoyance, "What the fuck do you want?! Can't you see I'm busy moron?!"  He turned only for his eyes to widen comically, his body basically disappearing,

"Y-Y/n-San!?!"

"I-I'm s-sorry ill...ill come back later..." She said, an imaginary tear rolling down her face. She was both in shock and terror at the man's vulgar language towards her and his students.

He dropped his wooden sword before bolting towards her, "Hey! No! No! Wait!"

Y/n stopped walking away as the man came up to her, bowing and apologizing profusely. He stuttered over his words in an awkward manner, obviously not use to apologizing. His students watched in wonder as they slowly sat/got up, they had never seen their master act so nice to someone, never mind chase them just to apologize. He usually didn't even apologize!

"I-I'm sorry...I thought you were Uzui or something..." he said hanging his head low, his cheeks tinted pink.

"Your fine Shinazugawa-San...I'm just a bit...surprised..."

He scratched the back of his head, trying to think of a way to relieve the awkward tension.

"I'm sorry I interrupted your training. I didn't even know you has tsugukos, not to mention so many." She chuckled awkwardly.

"No, your fine, plus they aren't even my tsugukos, none of them are. I've been trying to find one but these morons are all so-" He resisted the urge to curse again, "Weak..."

"I'm sure they're not that bad Shinazugawa-San, you just haven't found someone to meet your preferences."

He scoffed, before noticing she was carrying a basket in her hands, "What's that?"