Ch45: Progression

Tw- Reader still in a bad situation, mentions of loss, cursing, Tengen.

 "Excuse me!"

Hinasturu and Tengen turned around, seeing a small boy running up to them. Another boy identical to him following close behind.

"Why hello there." Hinasturu smiled, turning fully towards them, "May I help you?"

"Y-Yes!" The boy said nervously, "You see my brother and I are looking for someone, but we got lost!

"Hey..." Tengen muttered, "Don't I know you two from somewhere?"

The kid flinched making the boy behind him scoff, "Were the two kids from the mountain remember, the ones you took here for medical care after we were attacked by a demon?"

Uzui blinked, rubbing him chin with a hum.

"Were the ones you escorted Y/n-Chan to see!" The first one said, slightly raising his voice, "We're Muichiro and Yuichiro Tokito!"

Uzui snapped his fingers, "That's right! Now I remember!" he grinned, "Have you guys been healing flamboyantly?"

"Y-yes!" Muichiro nodded, bowing, "Thank you!"

"No need to be so flamboyantly formal, though I am a god. Ill give you a pass." Tengen winked.

The two boys just stared at him before looking at each other.

"Let's ask someone else, this guys a nutcase." Yuichiro grumbled, grabbing his younger brothers arm before turning around.

Uzui irked, "Who you calling a nutcase you moron!? I was being nice you know!"

"Tengen-Sama,,," Hinasturu sweat dropped. Putting a hand on the younger brother's shoulder, she bent down to them, making them stop, "You said you where looking for someone, who may that be?"

The two brothers looked at each other before Uzui spoke up, "I bet their looking for Y/n, isn't that right kids?"

"Y-Yes!" Muichiro halfly yelled, before turning red and lower his voice, "I haven't seen Y/n-Chan since she saved my life, I would just like to see her again and thank her!"

Uzui grinned, "Of course! Very flamboyant of you to want to say your thanks!" he flexed bicep, "Your just in luck too, it happens that Y/n and her older brother happen to be at our house currently!"

Muichiros eyes lit up, "Really!?"

"Yes! They're going to have dinner with us tonight!" Uzui reaffirmed.