Ch29: We're Friends...

Giyuu stood outside the door with Sanemi while Hikaru sat next to his sister's bed, resting his head on the side of it.

"How long as he been there?" Sanemi whispered, ignoring his hate for the Hashira next to him.

Giyuu just stared coldly at the two siblings making Sanemi scoff.

"You know Giyuu." Another voice pipped in from behind making Sanemi turn his head, "Your pretty good friends with L/n-San, hm? You could try and cheer him up! I mean you two only have each other since nobody else likes you guys."

"Shinobu." Sanemi grunted.

"Shinazugawa." She nodded smiling.

"Is there anything you can tell us about her condition?" The Wind Hashira Inquired. 

"Ara, ara Shinazugawa, I've never seen you so worked up about someone like this. You've been here for hours!"

"Shinobu..." Sanemi threatened.

"Your right, I'm sorry, just trying to lighten the mood..." She smiled sadly, "Unfortunately, I don't know what's wrong with her, I've never seen anything like this condition. My best guess was it's a coma but I'm not so sure anymore, it would be nice if Hikaru complied though."

"What's that mean?"

"Hikaru? Well, he seems to know something about her condition, but he won't tell me. Whenever I ask him all I get is a dirty look..." She sighed.

"That idiot..." Sanemi grumbled cracking his knuckles, "Ill beat it out of him, I'm not about to let Y/n-San fucking stay like this."

Shinobu stared in awe at the man for a second before putting a hand on his shoulder, "He's already in enough stress as it is, he doesn't need a beat down." She turned to Giyuu, "He needs a friend."

"I..." Giyuu started, "I don't think he's sees me too kindly..."

"Bullshit! Have you seen you two!?" Sanemi whispered yelled at him, "You might as well be fucking eachother!"