50: To Save Those You Love

A/n- Hey guys! This is kind of a lazy chapter since I just needed a cliffhanger to go off of

A/n- Hey guys! This is kind of a lazy chapter since I just needed a cliffhanger to go off of. Anyways please enjoy!

"Y/n."

The girl blinked, looking up from her paperwork. A smile curved onto her face as she saw her friend.

"Kanae."

The purple haired girl gave a closed eyed smile, "My, my, you've been sitting here all day? What on earth could you be doing?"

"Paperwork for the Core." The h/c girl smiled and shook her head, "I don't just train the crows you know?"

"Oh yes, because even then your job would be far to easy." Kanae said sarcastically, a small giggle following it, "Now come on, I only have so much time off and I want to spend it with you!"

Y/n smiled, her eyes turning into crescents, "What would you like to do?"

"Let's go for a walk by the lake." The Pillar beamed, happy to convince her friend so quickly, "It's a nice day outside."

"You always think it's a nice day outside." Y/n sighed, as she stood, stretching out her joints.

She chuckled, "My, my, do I really?"

The two friends made their way down the engawa, heading out of the estate and down the road.

"Yes." Y/n sighed, "When it's raining and dreary you just say how the plants will be watered and crops will flourish, and when it's too hot you just go on about how it's how we get our vitamins."

Kanae giggled, a hand going over her mouth, "My, My! I suppose I do then!"

The girls walked down the path and out of the headquarters, all the way out to the lake. Trekking up a bit higher, they finally feel complete when they stand on top a cliff, one towering over the lake.

"Kanae."

"Hm?"